Why was Jerry banned??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberto

Well Known Member
I do not agree with banning Jerry. He makes comments about important events in Sonora which by nature involve politics, but does not froth at the mouth. Tyler objected to the post about Trump threatening to close the border as a political post. Now there may have been political responses but the post was not political, unless all news is political.

I suppose this comment could be classified as political. Bring on the ban.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Why was Jerry banned??? Political posts??? Posting in an incorrect category? Being generally annoying to someone??
Are there rules of the forum posted somewhere? I seem to recall they were posted at one time ??

Roberto

Well Known Member
Kenny posted the following in a different topic, just passing it along : In my opinion, he was banned for his interaction with Stuart's racist friends who lived in the basement. Ha, Jerry was being mean to them, and he thought Jerry was out of line in Rants& Raves of all places, and he sent him to the bench because of it and threatened him about it more than once. What a joke.

Kenny

Well Known Member
To be clear, my statement above was about actions before the forum change, but still relevant to the action taken after the change in my opinion. Am I suggesting it was personal? You bet I am.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.