WINE, BEER AND DIESEL

Be back in another week for the winter and wondering what the status on bringing the above into Mexico
Edna likes US wine , I drink Negra Modelo, bottles, that I can not buy down there and my new truck used the low sulphur, 5 ppm not 15 ppm, that I do not think is available there.
So the question is how much wine and beer can we bring. I just installed a 100 gal truck bed tank and can I fill that up. Also diesel is cheaper up here.

Landshark

I think 2L of alcohol per person. Not enough to last long enough to even bother. Just fill that new 100 gal fuel tank with wine and you'll be good for the winter!

YumaJames

I bought a new Ford diesel truck about a year ago but did not install a fuel storage bed tank because I didn't want to take up bed space. When I cross I always have about 7 empty 5-gallon fuel containers I use to take extra gasoline on the boat, I fill em up after I cross into Mexico. I always get pulled into secondary when crossing into Mexico because they see the fuel containers, and that's the first thing they check to make sure they're empty. I have friends who have diesel trucks with bed tanks and they fill em up before they cross, and they said they never check em and don't care if they're full (I guess technically that could be considered bringing extra fuel into Mexico but I don't think they'd hassle you for that, just my opinion). I have to buy diesel for my new truck in Rocky Point in order to get home and have never had a problem using their diesel.

Sounds like I need to hide the good stuff under the dog. Seems they see the dog and all they want is Pics and papers on her. And they want to see the papers on the jet ski
Thanks all

JUST WENT THROUGH TODAY AND THE ONLY THING THEY CARED ABOUT WAS THE JET SKI. NO QUESTION ON ANYTHING ELSE. tHEY CHECKED THE VIN NO. AND THE UP TO DATE GAME AND FISH TAG.