Would a Sticky work?

Roberto

Grand Poo and Mr. Pie:

Would a sticky work to provide a permanent reference list of items needed, procedures to cross stuff, places, addresses, phone numbers, contact people, drop off locations for Charitable stuff? As it is now one has to root around the forum a bit to get that information. Nice to have in permanently in one location to refer people to.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, at least now you have to root less as I gathered up all the charitable posts from the 3 or 4 sections they were in last week and put them all here in this new section. I still have some checking to do in general, that was way big and took a LONG time but will get them all here in a week or two. I know La Huerita has a list in the RP Tides. I could take a stab at getting something together out of both places if you like and put them in one post. Let me know....

Roberto

Thanks for all your work Jeeper. I know you have nothig else to do in your life, right? The thought is to make it easier for potential donors to find out about organizations seeking donations and a way to contact someone, like the 'useful links' that used to be and maybe still are but I don't know where. Something that would appear every time on Charitable links page, a reference page. When someone inquires what can they do to help, you can refer them to that area with complete and detailed information about the organizations, phone numbers, location, etc and not have to repeat yourself a lot.

I'll help compile if it would be helpful to you Jefe.

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Tyler,
I don't know how to make useful links. I could give you the list when I get it done or you could write me directions (for a 5 year old, remember) on how to do it. Let me know....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
OK! I can do that! I thought I was gonna have to make a link or something. Thanks Tyler. I hope to have it up in a couple of weeks or so.