Wow, just wow!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Let me be the first to tell you that them docs at Banner don't mess around! She spent an hour and a half with me! She was reading my history and I was telling her about all the symptoms I've had for the last year and her eyes kept getting bigger and bigger....She said it is not normal to lose 45 pounds in 6 months. She gave me a TB test (being a social worker and all) which I will have read on Thursday. They took enough blood for a vampire to test for 17 different things that she suspects. She gave me meds for my bronchitis. She scheduled me for a cat scan, a colonoscopy and the upper GI thing where they put a camera in your stomach....She said there is something definitely wrong with my digestive system. She also told me my kidneys were leaking protein. I have to google that.....I'm kind of frightened and glad at the same time.... It will be nice to know what's wrong with me but I'm scared, too.....

Esperanza

Yeah! Glad to hear there's finally some action........ Don't be scared, better to be "in the know" than "in the dark". You've spent enough time in the dark!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Well kiddo, it's about time someone took you seriously.

Keep your chin up and remember, we on this forum are tough folks, we scrap and ding and poke each other,
but when the going gets tough, we stick together and if that doesn't work, we go to the Boo Bar for drinks.

Take care and keep us informed. When do you start these tests?