Yummi Salads more than Salads

Roberto

Recently relocated in the Plaza Fremont (roughly across from Don Julios), Yummi Salads has expanded their menu. Still a huge selection of Salads and lots of different teas they offer Panis, Crepes, Calzons and soups. Burgers, Veggie Pizza, Arrachera Steak and Chicken and Spinach Lasagna. Yes wine ad beer ! Sit inside with AC in a comfortable all new and modern dining area or outside in the huge patio. Nice alternative for lunch or dinner.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Recently relocated in the Plaza Fremont (roughly across from Don Julios), Yummi Salads has expanded their menu. Still a huge selection of Salads and lots of different teas they offer Panis, Crepes, Calzons and soups. Burgers, Veggie Pizza, Arrachera Steak and Chicken and Spinach Lasagna. Yes wine ad beer ! Sit inside with AC in a comfortable all new and modern dining area or outside in the huge patio. Nice alternative for lunch or dinner.
I ate a few times at their old location, really clean, and good food. Salads are sold like pizzas, small, medium and large and by the number of toppings.

BootNHat

I was very disappointed a few weeks ago to see the place closed. Glad to hear they just moved. They might want to put large sign at the old place.

BootNHat

Much better setup than previous location. English speaking waiter, even thought I was only gringo, was a nice touch but not necessary. Chicken spinach lasagna was outstanding. Great menu! Several items I will have to go back and try.