Zero Tolerance Police Warns

playaperro

El Pirata
Article stolen from local paper

After the unfortunate car accident in which minors were involved, resulting in two of them dead, this past December 11, the Public Security Secretariat of this organization decided to strengthen the operations to be implemented for the upcoming holiday season dates.
In an interview with Lazaro Hernandez Commander Bravo, local Director of Public Safety, indicated that this dependence has always been insistent parents on the issue of childcare, but even with children who walk in the streets late at night, children have been stopped and have been conducted with the qualifier and then judge has called their parents to go by them saying that walking in the street late at night and most of the time consuming alcoholic beverages, unfortunately in many cases the same parents who are upset by the arrest of their children, which does not help fight this problem.
In specific, the same day of the accident, December 11, there was undergoing an operation implemented by Public Safety in the public beach area known as "the Explanadita" because the place had already been 3 days without lighting by a fault in the area, which had been proceeding to remove those who were Hence, with an emphasis on children, just as it asked the minors who were in the area of the pier to withdraw, having been presented shortly after the unfortunate accident with casualties, Bravo Hernandez said.
The Director mentioned who has always maintained surveillance on the streets of Rocky Point in order to protect citizens and enforce traffic laws, giving much emphasis to the issue of underage drinking not walk in the streets, all with the so that no mishaps occur as mentioned above.
One important thing that must be emphasized throughout this theme is to show that parents are the ones who have the first obligation to know where to go and make their children when go out at night hours and likewise young people should understand the danger of alcohol and speeding walking and not respecting traffic laws, know whom to get into a car and go where companies.
As result of this accident, she said, strengthen decembrinas operatives will be more focused on underage and will be zero tolerance for those less than is found in the street drinking alcohol and driving a car even if the parents are disturbed because worth more than a sense of anger without having to suffer for the loss of a child in an accident.
Finally, Lazaro Hernandez Bravo also said that as part of these operations will be coordinated with the Office of Health for the implementation of breathalyzers in the main roads of the city because although these family parties, not stop drinking and therefore there are people driving in intoxicated, coupled with this is will be watching that seat belt use and also to implement an operating inspection of vehicles traveling without license plates, he said.

jerry

"also to implement an operating inspection of vehicles traveling without license plates" sounds like Obama and the Trilateral commission have gotten to the chief....license plates...we don't need any stinking licence plates

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Breathalyzers??????????????????!!!!!!!!! F$*% no way?! Thats all these pigs need now is a breathalyzer. I thought the radar gun in Sonoyta was bad enough now I have to run the Gauntlet through and around town on Saturday nights in RP????????!!!! These ~~~~PUERKOS~~~~~ are going to be pulling everyone over now! FML THE HONEST TO GOD TRUTH.............. THE CABS DRIVE WORSE THAN IF I WAS .23 INTOXICATED AND I WILL NEVER INTRUST MY LIFE TO A CABBY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

playaperro

El Pirata
That article is no longer online, but there was not too much info on how they crashed. There was a pic of a late model white cj type jeep that did not show extensive
damage, from what I gather from the pic is that the two 17 year old's where not wearing seat belts and were ejected from the jeep.