BoomerFest Update

Pinky

$3,000.00 Platinum ticket (minimum purchase of 2) for a bunch of bands I can see for free at a bar in Boise, Idaho? My VIP tickets for Roger Clyne were a mere $120.00 each. BoomerFest continues to be a joke and is sadly shaping up to be yet another black eye for Rocky Point.

jerry

Thanks to Obamacare,Bommerfest may be saved as Harvey Mandel of Canned Heat now has health insurance to help in his Cancer treatment. The show goes on!

Roberto

Somebody really ought to post to the FB page with some pointed questions about the many concert dates set and not met and some questions about the location, etc. I'm thinking people ought to spend that kind of money with all the information they can get.

BoomerFestDays.com now listing: "Styx, John Kay & Steppenwolf, Edgar Winter, Jefferson Starship, Canned Heat, Big Brother & The Holding Company, Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers" and some others.

Kenny

BoomerFestDays.com now listing: "Styx, John Kay & Steppenwolf, Edgar Winter, Jefferson Starship, Canned Heat, Big Brother & The Holding Company, Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers" and some others.
Hey ABQ. When I was in the Land of Entrapment, ABQ, these guy's (Dem Bones) were one of the many very good local blues bands and my favorite. This is their last show and it must be early into it as Sean looks sober and he's not lighting his guitar on fire.:eek:.

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well, very simple many here know Roger C. all there is to it is ask him if there has been any contact from the Boomerfest people and RCPM for them to participate! and that will stop to that!!!

playaperro

El Pirata
Well, very simple many here know Roger C. all there is to it is ask him if there has been any contact from the Boomerfest people and RCPM for them to participate! and that will stop to that!!!
Where you be hanging my little lost Inca, get over it and just embrace the gig, you don't have to go if you no like, Aye agarra la onda!

jerry

The thing I don't get about this nostalgia for the 60s from the rightwing Phoenix burb dwellers is most of them hated the hippies.Now they are all lovin the 60s!I get the creepy promoter because it might make him a buck but using the "tracks of the American chicken" (peace sign) to make a buck just seems odd coming out of a rightist Mormon stronghold...Roger might want to look into this a bit in the future before he signs with guys like this.

The thing I don't get about this nostalgia for the 60s from the rightwing Phoenix burb dwellers is most of them hated the hippies.Now they are all lovin the 60s!I get the creepy promoter because it might make him a buck but using the "tracks of the American chicken" (peace sign) to make a buck just seems odd coming out of a rightist Mormon stronghold...Roger might want to look into this a bit in the future before he signs with guys like this.
I personally know that many hard-core, stone cold "hippies" from back then gained wisdom and understanding over the years, and have changed their ideology, including some musicians and other celebrities from those times. Yet the proliferation of brilliant musical talent from that era is no less ingenious. So yes -- some of those 60s music lovers now look more straight laced than their history might reveal.

playaperro

El Pirata
Hijack!