Charter for fish this weekend(july 8th-10th)?

Looking for a little help. I'm new to this forum. I used to go to rocky point almost every year and we would take out the little ponga boats and catch a bunch of trigger fish which is fun. I'm looking to get into some bigger fish though. Maybe some grouper, sea bass, or...anything significantly bigger than trigger fish lol. Can anyone point me to a guide or charter in Rocky point? Also, anyone else heading down fishing this weekend who wants to join us on a boat or in the surf?

sjthrush

Check out Rocky Point Fishing Club. They have basically organized charter captains and there boats in one place. They have an office and English is spoken. 638.383.6525. or US 602.386.6914. Boats from 23' to 54'.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Shawno

I'm fishing on Saturday and have plenty of space. You are welcome to join me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey Shawno, I read your July 4th report, and you had some great catches. That's what we'd love to go after. If you can take my dad and I, we'd love to go. We have our own gear too. If you want you can give me a call or text 615-270-9402. I'm Tom by the way. Do you charge anything? We can help pay gas and stuff.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Looking for a little help. I'm new to this forum. I used to go to rocky point almost every year and we would take out the little ponga boats and catch a bunch of trigger fish which is fun. I'm looking to get into some bigger fish though. Maybe some grouper, sea bass, or...anything significantly bigger than trigger fish lol. Can anyone point me to a guide or charter in Rocky point? Also, anyone else heading down fishing this weekend who wants to join us on a boat or in the surf?
Scott at santo Tomas does charters fishsantotomas.com

FM4

I'm fishing on Saturday and have plenty of space. You are welcome to join me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hey Shawno I sent you a direct msg. If these guys didn't beat me to it I'm trying to get out Saturday. Let me know thanks!

Frank.