Chino's Tacos

Try Barb at www.barbsdogrescuerp.com.

She will know his current location. I always get Chino's signature plate: "Taco's de Res Muy Especial" hands down his is the best in town. Always made with the very highest quality carne de poopie dog.

JJ

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
What is the matter with you? Chino has been here for years. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
and people wonder why nobody visits this forum......
It's all Facebook's fault.

Yeah, I know not totally true, but a big part of it. And for whatever reason, you don't see the same idiocy on Facebook. If you do, YOU can unfriend said person, hide their comments, whatever. While I don't think Internet Forums are dead just yet, traffic to them for information/conversation is not what it used to be. You can watch YouTube, Google your question, or ask it on Facebook or other social media groups and get a reply almost instantly.

jerry

Still people do know if a booster type fibs about something that might endanger a rocky point visitors person or property someone on this forum will give a alternative view....and not be defriended

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
The same can be said of the negative person who has an axe to grind.
Ditto. And it's the axe-grinding part that grinds my gears.

You are welcome to have any opinion, even a negative one of a place/event/whatever. But when the ONLY thing you broadcast is negativity about said place/event, maybe you should leave and go find a new playground that makes you happy.

jerry

Ditto. And it's the axe-grinding part that grinds my gears.

You are welcome to have any opinion, even a negative one of a place/event/whatever. But when the ONLY thing you broadcast is negativity about said place/event, maybe you should leave and go find a new playground that makes you happy.
Easy boys, things are playing themselves out in the next few years and crow will be eaten...I like mine with fava beans....the sea is at crisis point,we are in the middle of a drug war,climate change and over pumping may leave thirsty my friends,Trump may make us unwelcome in Mexico and the Mexican people have just had it with the neoliberals that keep them on the edge of poverty....but I am hopeful things are in the works to save us all

GV Jack

Snorin God
And this is why many of us have departed for other venues. When I first joined this forum I learned so much about RP and it gave life to my desire to spend more time there.

Sure there was poking going on and it was actually fun until it got out of hand and eventually got to the point where long time members decided they had had it.
Lately I've had to double my dosage of Prozac to get through this constant barrage of negativity about everything that exists and the I can't wait to tell you I told you so mentality.
Maybe the wrong person is taking the Prozac. For me, I just go to Rocky Point whenever possible as my time to do so is narrowing down. Oh, I still tune in here every now and then, but
I certainly don't expect to garner any worthwhile information, because I'm not a fisherman and I don't give a rat's petoot about all those ugly rocks and whether they become a port or a fishing pier.

I wish you all well and hope you have tight lines and/or loose lies, whet ever suits your fancy. Me, I'm going to have a brewskie and watch a ball game. I'm too old for all this bull sh*t. I guess I sound like it too.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
It's funny to us because we just got back from Europe on a 15 day trip, some folks are excited to see the pics and hear the stories of our travels but others say they will never travel over sea because of the climate against Americans in general - we never saw that, we went and had a great time and hung out with the locals drank our fine Italian and Spanish wine ate the local food and overall had a fantastic time.

I once again feel so sorry for the people who can "see the handwriting on the wall" we will call these guys "doomsdayers" and decide to promote negativity "for the good of everyone else that they care for so deeply" when in fact they should go away and live their life wherever they find their zen moment or whatever.

I'm with GV. cold beer and no stress is the way to go. Oh look there's a beer in my ice box!

You can't predict the future on who or who may not become president of the USA. People will feel the way they feel about you based on how you treat and feel about them. It's all good. Have fun.

TICO-T

It's funny to us because we just got back from Europe on a 15 day trip, some folks are excited to see the pics and hear the stories of our travels but others say they will never travel over sea because of the climate against Americans in general - we never saw that, we went and had a great time and hung out with the locals drank our fine Italian and Spanish wine ate the local food and overall had a fantastic time.

I once again feel so sorry for the people who can "see the handwriting on the wall" we will call these guys "doomsdayers" and decide to promote negativity "for the good of everyone else that they care for so deeply" when in fact they should go away and live their life wherever they find their zen moment or whatever.

I'm with GV. cold beer and no stress is the way to go. Oh look there's a beer in my ice box!

You can't predict the future on who or who may not become president of the USA. People will feel the way they feel about you based on how you treat and feel about them. It's all good. Have fun.
I have not heard "ice box" in many years. Love it! You're making me thirsty.

jerry

I will share a few "Thanks forum skeptics " emails with you guys sometimes from guys and girls that did not pull the trigger on those 300 k 2br. Poorly built or unfinished condos in 2009.Also checkout the SanCarlos forum regulars attacking the vivasancarlos forum for stifling people pointing out real problems in San Carlos.
Jack if you were thinking of buying in RP now wouldn't you want to know as much info as possible,if you were going out to a nice seafood dinner wouldn't you want to know which fish is the best choice from a ecological point of view,wouldn't you want to know that your grandkids shouldn't be forced into that concentration camp type boarding school in San Jorge...

GV Jack

Snorin God
I will share a few "Thanks forum skeptics " emails with you guys sometimes from guys and girls that did not pull the trigger on those 300 k 2br. Poorly built or unfinished condos in 2009.Also checkout the SanCarlos forum regulars attacking the vivasancarlos forum for stifling people pointing out real problems in San Carlos.
Jack if you were thinking of buying in RP now wouldn't you want to know as much info as possible,if you were going out to a nice seafood dinner wouldn't you want to know which fish is the best choice from a ecological point of view,wouldn't you want to know that your grandkids shouldn't be forced into that concentration camp type boarding school in San Jorge...
Thanks for once again enlightening me. I really feel I'm sooo much better informed. As I said before I have had all the B S I can handle. Hey Russ, you got any more beer in the "ice box"?

jerry

Love Spain....had the same gnp as Mexico in 1960 then the Euros spent 100s of billions integrating it in the EU.They have their problems but now miles ahead of Mexico for the average person...
On Trump becoming President and it not effecting us you are nuts... The whole forum needs to vote elsewhere because we are the low hanging fruit on the punch a gringo tree

People do need to be aware of safety issues for sure! This deal with these kiddos, is there any agency on either side that if aware of said conditions can do something?
I think all these hard feelings from a forum arise when you do come for information but instead get people bullying others or making ubsurd comments to get attention maybe because they are miserable. A beach city with wonderful locals and culture I would think have expats and visitors that enjoy this different style of life , yes need to be aware of bad things happening but not have those bad things be dwelled upon. I appreciate comments from all types of people and views but when it's overwhelmingly negative or down right mean I'll pass, I can turn on the news or go to a jr. High for those those things. That JJ whoever really made me check out for a full month almost , I can tell the sarcasm and disrespect even in typing so that is not behavior I expect from grown people.

jerry

People do need to be aware of safety issues for sure! This deal with these kiddos, is there any agency on either side that if aware of said conditions can do something?
I think all these hard feelings from a forum arise when you do come for information but instead get people bullying others or making ubsurd comments to get attention maybe because they are miserable. A beach city with wonderful locals and culture I would think have expats and visitors that enjoy this different style of life , yes need to be aware of bad things happening but not have those bad things be dwelled upon. I appreciate comments from all types of people and views but when it's overwhelmingly negative or down right mean I'll pass, I can turn on the news or go to a jr. High for those those things. That JJ whoever really made me check out for a full month almost , I can tell the sarcasm and disrespect even in typing so that is not behavior I expect from grown people.
Point taken....the Mormon focused reform camp is now on the radar in Hermosilo thanks to a Mexican guy I met on a fishing trip with Ted and Matt...Ended up with his email and told him about it...if it was me I would head north fast if I were them.....an Ejido is trying to seize all that land back too...

Point taken....the Mormon focused reform camp is now on the radar in Hermosilo thanks to a Mexican guy I met on a fishing trip with Ted and Matt...Ended up with his email and told him about it...if it was me I would head north fast if I were them.....an Ejido is trying to seize all that land back too...
Sad that parents would let their children go to another country and not completely look into what they are sending their child into. I have a son that some days makes me See how unstable parents do drop kids like him off somewhere.....anywhere, but that's just cruel. I really hope the official from Hermosillo truly looks into this , very scary.