Company vehicle

carbay

I am planning on visiting R.P. this weekend and have the blessing to take my company truck. Will this create an issue since the registration is not in my name?

Thanks

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Do yourself a favor and have the company write a letter on the company letterhead giving you the right to drive the truck. In the letter be specific with the VIN number and year and make of the truck, include the dates of this right. It may not come up as an issue but its better to have the letter than not! When I drove my own coprprate vehicles to Mexico in the past I had to provide these letters to me.......

jerry

Depending how geared up it is I'd rethink it. Patio Pools has a bunch of trucks sitting in Mexico they have just given up trying to get back last I heard.If something did happen to it you would here about it forever.

toetrx

I have been driving my company owned vehicle to RP for the last 10 years. I do have a notarized letter from my company giving me permission and it is good for
one year which coincides with my annual insurance policy. Been checked several times and never a problem.