Good Dentist

My wife and I went to Dr. Abraham Estrada for the first time Thursday.
I am very happy with the work he did for me and will definitely be going back.
My wife has always had a fear of dentists and he was able to calm her down and treat her painlessly so she is more than happy.
I highly recommend Dr. Estrada.

tortuga

I have used Abraham for several years and he is a very good dentist and a nice guy. He speaks good English and his office is very modern. I highly recommend him.

JCS

My wife and I went to Dr. Abraham Estrada for the first time Thursday.
I am very happy with the work he did for me and will definitely be going back.
My wife has always had a fear of dentists and he was able to calm her down and treat her painlessly so she is more than happy.
I highly recommend Dr. Estrada.

My Husband is needing a tooth extraction and bridge, which he has been quoted $3000.00 for both here in the states. Do you know if Dr. Estrada does this kind of dental procedure and do you have his address and phone number I would really appreciate it. Did you call in advance for an appt. and does the receptionist speak English? Thank you!

tortuga

Dr Estrada does extractions and bridges. His Mexican phone number is 011 52 638 383-5652 dialed from the U.S. He also has an American number which is 602 774-4404. His receptionist does speak English. His address is 160 Revolution Suite A. It is at the corner of Revolution and Guillermo Prieto. Yes, you need to make an appointment.