Hmmmmmmm. Interesting....!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Poor Ted. Has he not been minding his P&Qs? There goes the Lobos fishing neighborhood!! Hahahaha!

Kenny

This was in the replies.
"I wanted to sell my ex-girlfriend's secret spot for 3,000 bucks but I later found out anyone can have if for the price of a cheap dinner at Olive garden and 2 Martinis."

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
You NEVER bring a woman on the golf course with you unless she is good enough to gamble and hang with the boys. We dont do babysitting/cute golf outings with broads.

CJ*

Ha Stu, I know! I read this and started laughing! Called Ted on the radio and read it to him. He's fishing with Denny and Painless right now - They didn't have much to say response-wise!!!! I thought the article was quite entertaining! Guess these guys on RPTalk don't know me very well...! :wink: Btw, I caught a 80-100 lb Black Sea Bass on Tuesday... all by my BIGSELF!!! We lost him off the gaff when he flipped right at the boat. It was a sad day to watch him go on down before I got my camera on him.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Glad Denny and Painless are out there with Ted slaying some fish! Tell Denny I expect some fresh hamachi kama!

Congrats on the black. That's one of the differences fishing Lobos vs. the 51 - the depth. The blacks and groupers still have a lot of life in them when they come up at Lobos because it's shallower and you can release them (intentionally or unintentionally!). Not so much at the 51; the big ones are popped when they hit the surface.

These guys have never fished with you and have no idea just how badly you'd kick all their silly little butts! CJ is a sissy-girl like Mike Tyson is a ballet dancer! Hahahaha!

:gofishing:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Ledges and reefs generally not deeper than 80-120 ft. in Lobos. 51 is generally 265 ft. deep, with a couple seabass holes slightly deeper. Big difference on the decompression factor.

CJ*

Thinking my big guy punctured his air bladder when he wrastled the gaff doing an alligator roll at the boat. He went right down and bubbles came up which is something we don't usually see when we try and sink the groupers. The good news was the gaff floated up after a minute, so it wasn't a total loss! Speaking of total losses - all they brought me in today were 2 Bonita!!!! Tough day in Lobos.

CJ*

Ledges and reefs generally not deeper than 80-120 ft. in Lobos. 51 is generally 265 ft. deep, with a couple seabass holes slightly deeper. Big difference on the decompression factor.
I think I was at 180 when I got the BSB