List of New Businesses/Old Ones Reopened and/or Now Closed

I'm pretty sure they're still talking about Manny's on the Rocky Point Rambling show, and they just updated their Facebook page as recently as Thursday, if that means anything...All the way to June, though, who knows.

SandBar Closing

Just saw a post on Facebook from the owners....they are closing the Sandbar.....

Another one bites the dust. Pretty soon the Mirador will be a ghost town!

Roberto

Jill, former owner of the Sand Bar has opened Pinky's, lower pool level at Pink Cadillac. Only public swim up bar in Penasco that I know of. Two bachelor parties this sunday. They are going to have wet T shirt contests !! Wow, how original.:gradea::gradea:

Stopped at the Sunset Cantina, end of Calle 13 across from the Pinacate last night. Had a great wailer, didn't get his name. Some pretty local girls there and dancing was too. Nice place.

Someone told me that Monday night was hooker night at the Hideaway. Not an officially sponsered event, just seems to happen that way I guess.

Porto Fino at the newest location across from La Roca, has changed the name to No Solo Agua. Italiano no mas, pero Pizza. They are shooting for a broader and more Mexican customer base. The harbor side patio is really nice.

El Sombrero on Calle 13, Penasco's only 24 hour restaurant is up for sale, still open though. Good tacos and Mexican food. Maybe Sergio is moving back to Hermosillo, all he will have left is Gua Guas. His Arizona Hotel is for sale too. Housing for the dancers !!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
I'm pretty sure they're still talking about Manny's on the Rocky Point Rambling show, and they just updated their Facebook page as recently as Thursday, if that means anything...All the way to June, though, who knows.
~ ~ ~ Don't know if it be true but Kenny e-mailed me earlier ~ ~ ~ said that the ~ ~ ~ Rocky Point Rambling show ~ ~ ~

is ~ ~ ~ GOING DOWN ~ ~ ~ it be true ? ? ?

~ ~ ~ All Cookies Cleared ! ~ ~ ~

Last edited:
~ ~ ~ Don't know if it be true but Kenny e-mailed me earlier ~ ~ ~ said that the ~ ~ ~ Rocky Point Rambling show ~ ~ ~

is ~ ~ ~ GOING DOWN ~ ~ ~ it be true ? ? ?

Hahaha...that's the way rumors get started, Happy. I'm glad to report that the comments on the show are better than ever.

We finally are getting more control over the music, and we have more sponsors than we expected. Station managers have hinted at the need to expand the Ramblings. Don't know yet whether that means make the show longer on Saturdays or making it a Sat & Sun thing. We'll see how it pans out. The interesting thing to me is how many non-English speakers are regular listeners. Also, there are sponsors (like Colchones Monarca, the new mattress place) that are traditionally geared towards the Mexican market, yet they want to advertise on the show.

Normally Kenny is a good source of information, so this is kind of off...but whatever.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~ ~ ~ Hookup ! ! !

~ ~ ~ Gotcha ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ HOOKUP ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ & russy took the bait too ! ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
~ ~ ~ Gotcha ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ HOOKUP ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ & russy took the bait too ! ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isn't ~~~~~~~there~~~~~~ a ~~
~~~fish!~~~~~~~ called~~~~~ a~~~~
~~~ jack?????
?? and russy, ~~~~~~~~
that awesome , ~~~~~~~~~
thanks for listening.~~~~~~~~

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Ha, Ha, Ha,

~ ~ ~ Ol Kenny isn't only a BIG forum fish, ~ ~ ~ :fish:

```He also makes GOOD bait, ! ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~

Aw, Haps! You know that whenever you want to play, I'll make time. Seriously...you got me dead to rights (right in the middle of my defensive streak). That's why you used Kenny as bait, though. He lends an air of credibility. Round 1 goes to Happy.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Bet ?

However~~~~~ Happy~~~~~ it~~~~~~~~ is~~~~ the~~~~~~~ last time........

~ ~ ~ I wouldn't bet on it ~ ~ ~ ol russy ~ ~ ~ :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ Not even your 2-big dogs can save you ~ ~ ~ when I decide to put THE HOOK to you

~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~

Kenny

The HAPASS just sent me this email ....
I used you for bait, little while ago, ``` do hope you don't mind
``` caught 2-big ones,

Last edited:

Roberto

I've been reading this nonsense for quite awhile, hooked and all that. Guess I'm stupid but I just don't get it. What are the rules. Happy posts something and if someone answers you're "hooked" and Haps gets to carry on about it ?

Happy, you have made contributions to the public good from time to time, wish more of that.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
"carry on about it"

I've been reading this nonsense for quite awhile, hooked and all that. Guess I'm stupid but I just don't get it. What are the rules. Happy posts something and if someone answers you're "hooked" and Haps gets to carry on about it ?

Happy, you have made contributions to the public good from time to time, wish more of that.
~ ~ ~ I can't help it, ~ ~ ~ "and Haps gets to carry on about it" ~ ~ ~ :lol:

~ ~ ~ Roberto, I had just settled down & then you post this, & you have me laughing my ass off all over again ! ! ! holy christ, I can't stop, ~ ~ ~ :lol:

~ ~ ~ & then there's ol rocky, ~ ~ ~ that monkey :lol: just couldn't keep his 2-cents out, ```

I bet he was beside himself, ~ ~ ~ waiting till today to put his jive in ~ ~ ~ :lol:

~ ~ ~ Then there's that ~ ~ ~ BAIT BALL, Kenny, :lol: I HOOK that one on forum, & even via
e-mail, ~ ~ ~ I got that "BAIT BALL" so good both ways yesterday, ~ ~ ~ he must have gone into violent convulsions after the HOOK found it's mark, ~ ~ ~ because he posted here for the whole world to see it, :lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ My friends, that fishing expedition that I was on yesterday, ~ ~ ~ that you all were a witness to ~ ~ ~ where you saw the ~ ~ ~ BIG ONES FALL, ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ THAT MY FRIENDS ~ ~ ~ WAS A THING OF BEAUTY ! ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ NO BODY, I mean NO BODY saw that one coming :lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ I AM THE GREAT HAPPY ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ THE LEGEND OF THIS HERE FORUM ! ! !

~ ~ ~ IN MY OWN TIME ! ! ! :bunny: ~ ~ ~