News From Caborca

jerry

Caborca is the wild west right now.Police force numbers are way down.The funny thing is I never get any of those bullshit speeding tickets there.

Landshark

Caborca is the wild west right now.Police force numbers are way down.The funny thing is I never get any of those bullshit speeding tickets there.
I've always thought of Mexico as the wild west like here 100 years ago. It's one of the reasons I like it so much. Not the shootouts but the back to earth old school way of life. It's like getting out of the rat race and going home...

jerry

Perhaps this video could be incorporated into a sales presentation of the convenient proximity of Santo Tomas to Caborca shopping.
Good Idea..,keep the Las Conchas tassled loafer types numbers down to a manageable count

In the comments section after the video was interesting chatter.
  • AnonymousApril 21, 2015 at 5:01 AM
    Blo would be a bit more scared after what cjng did to them in Guerrero. CJNG ain't deep enough to mess with the families that control sonora and that's a fact boy! They're not gonna fuck up puerto penasco for us Phoenix people.

tmotsinger

Eating Newbie Gringo Taco
Count me as one of your tasseled-loafer types who still loves Caborca, your South Beaches, the archaeology of Sonora, and the sustainability of the estuaries. Thanks for culling our herd on the Forum to a manageable count.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Tasseled loafer types??????I guess it takes all types to participate in a healthy forum........I thought the dispense of bad news and the scare tactics was the way to go but I guess I was wrong........So if we post bad news from places then we are the agents of freedom and enlightenment for would be travelers? So I guess I will include this piece about a guy who was shot in the Walmart parking lot in Cottonwood AZ and killed by police, should that send up a red flag? Oh in the case of Cottonwood and in Caborca no innocents were killed, only "almost got it or something like that"bs

Crap happens everywhere, you can't plan for it, it doesn't care what your plans are, but when it happens you can't use it to bolster your skewed vision of the world.......sorry.........stay thirsty and stay aware my friends.

jerry

Tasseled loafer types??????I guess it takes all types to participate in a healthy forum........I thought the dispense of bad news and the scare tactics was the way to go but I guess I was wrong........So if we post bad news from places then we are the agents of freedom and enlightenment for would be travelers? So I guess I will include this piece about a guy who was shot in the Walmart parking lot in Cottonwood AZ and killed by police, should that send up a red flag? Oh in the case of Cottonwood and in Caborca no innocents were killed, only "almost got it or something like that"bs

Crap happens everywhere, you can't plan for it, it doesn't care what your plans are, but when it happens you can't use it to bolster your skewed vision of the world.......sorry.........stay thirsty and stay aware my friends.
...I picture you and your van full of blue hairs stuck in the middle of the next machine gun battle on your way to some other place that should be avoided for now thinking to yourself..."man if I die Jerry is going to have a field day with this on the forum"

jerry

Count me as one of your tasseled-loafer types who still loves Caborca, your South Beaches, the archaeology of Sonora, and the sustainability of the estuaries. Thanks for culling our herd on the Forum to a manageable count.
You are welcome...I did send the real estate shysters to the curb....

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

However... This is a MEXICO forum and Caborca is once again relevant information. It's not like Jerry is reporting news from Tamulipas or Nuevo Leon... Russ, just one time would I like to hear a somewhat rational response from you

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
If I was on a Phoenix, AZ forum I would certainly think that an altercation in Cottonwood would be relevant information considering it is only one hour North of Phoenix...