Petition to reopen the Lukeville crossing

azscot

Well it will help to put pressure that we want a solution that doesn't close borders to legal crossers. Not taking a position on exactly how to fix it, most people have their opinions on this. Thanks for signing, appreciate the support.

Old55

I will but why bother. It's a disaster in Lukeville, and until they can fix the invasion, this means nothing.
AMLO pretty much blew off Biden today in the call.He knows Biden cant make a deal without the House Republicans and they are ….well…crazy!

MIRAMAR

Republicans want this "closed border" to actually close, and for people to apply properly- not storming the border. 5k/day is too many for us to support.

Old55

Republicans want this "closed border" to actually close, and for people to apply properly- not storming the border. 5k/day is too many for us to support.
[/QUOT
House Republicans dont want a solution they want an issue. The 1600 immigration judges would if approved would send 60- 80% of these unqualifiying people home on available flights within months but no…AMLO isnt helping. How do you send them back to Mexico if Mexico wont take non Mexicans?

Old55

Yokes! 1.2 inches tomorrow at Organ Pipe. The Coastal Highway will be an adventure tomorrow!

Old55

Due to the continued closure of the Lukeville-Sonoyta U.S. Port of Entry, the @USCGNogales reminds U.S. citizens that U.S. government employees may not travel to Puerto Peñasco using any other route until the Lukeville Port of Entry reopens. mx.usembassy.gov/message-for-u-…
Applies to our Mail delivery person too…..she is pissed!

MIRAMAR

Another impact to our open border for the world and a closed border for Americans: drug cartels getting richer, more powerful, and more dangerous.

Old55

Another impact to our open border for the world and a closed border for Americans: drug cartels getting richer, more powerful, and more dangerous.
AMLO wants Biden to drop sanctions on Venezuela ( 50% of the flow) and increase aid to Brazil and Columbia where many who already have left Venezuela now reside are now headed north from. What do you think?

ernesto

I will but why bother. It's a disaster in Lukeville, and until they can fix the invasion, this means nothing.
I find it interesting that the facebook posts on this subject are immediately taken down. Imagine the number of people driving highway 2 that will be turned around to San Luis because some administrator censored what's going on down there.

richwi

I find it interesting that the facebook posts on this subject are immediately taken down. Imagine the number of people driving highway 2 that will be turned around to San Luis because some administrator censored what's going on down there.
I have seen many FB posts about this. Some say there is no issue, some say talk about the issues mentioned.