Satellite dish installer

tmotsinger

Eating Newbie Gringo Taco
Hey, listeros, anyone know someone in RP who can install a satellite dish and receiver, preferably late today or tomorrow? Dish network system in Las Conchas, in case that matters. Thanks!

Terry C

Call the Rocky Point Times office. They have an open house sometimes with an installer for Q&A's
Mexico (011-52-638) 383-6325
VOIP (480) 463-6255

tmotsinger

Thanks, Terry. I called them and left a message. In the meantime, if anyone else has a guy, I'd appreciate a reply or PM. Thanks.

Roberto

Hey, listeros, anyone know someone in RP who can install a satellite dish and receiver, preferably late today or tomorrow? Dish network system in Las Conchas, in case that matters. Thanks!
Try Ramses at 638-107-5427. Tell him Roberto sent you to him.

tmotsinger

Thanks, kind listeros. I ended up using Netel R. at 638-107-5457. He was great. Kinda pricey at $85 USD, but at least my bratty little loinfruits are happy, and I don't have to go to Capones for football and cede my girlish figure to their pizza.

incidentally, it worked fine to add the new HD receiver to my Phoenix Dish account. Just called Dish, and they were happy to activate it for a $17/month additional HD receiver fee.

Thanks, kind listeros. I ended up using Netel R. at 638-107-5457. He was great. Kinda pricey at $85 USD, but at least my bratty little loinfruits are happy, and I don't have to go to Capones for football and cede my girlish figure to their pizza.

incidentally, it worked fine to add the new HD receiver to my Phoenix Dish account. Just called Dish, and they were happy to activate it for a $17/month additional HD receiver fee.

Can anyone tell me if any of these resources for installers are still valid ? I need to reinstall my dish and connect a new tv