Semana Santa 2014

Roberto

If Penasco del Sol had no guest it was nobodies fault but their own. Everyone who offered a decent price and a package is full. Those that thought that these folks would pay whatever because it is Semana Santa....well
Ja ja ja ja. Turns out the guy that told me that we just caught brokering one of the properties and screwing over the renter !! The renter came into the office and there was quite a brouhaha to liven up an otherwise slow day.

Roberto

Well it's almost over. Just had a call from a friend who reported there is a Baad accident on the highway to Sonoita, at the turnoff to Caborca or Laguna del Mar. The one that has hosted several other death and disaster accidents. He said there were bodies lying all over when he drove by a few minutes ago.

ben21

Well it's almost over. Just had a call from a friend who reported there is a Baad accident on the highway to Sonoita, at the turnoff to Caborca or Laguna del Mar. The one that has hosted several other death and disaster accidents. He said there were bodies lying all over when he drove by a few minutes ago.
That's awful -- It's about time to do something about that intersection. Maybe flashing lights?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
We just about got hit this morning as we crossed Benito Juarez on our green light, the traffic going North ignored the stop light so I doubt a flashing light will help at the nasty intersection that like Roberto said has claimed more than few friends here

How does the town look this morning? Just found out I have Tuesday and Wednesday free so thought about heading up either this evening or early tomorrow morning. Can't remember if any of the bars or restaurants close on the days immediately following Semana Santa.

Oh, and the beaches. Pretty rough? I was thinking, since we are only going one night, maybe staying at Mirador Village. Is that end of town pretty wrecked? I already assumed Sandy Beach would be, but thought maybe since the newish public beach is by Mirador, it could be worse over there.

Thanks!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Well... as I was going to head down for Easter, I'm glad my wife conceded that it wouldn't be worth it. Laughlin was nice this weekend! Maybe in two weeks.

Roberto

As I recall things this was the worst traffic. Virtually total disregard for traffic controls with little to no policing. They came to drink, drive and party and they did. Some jackass was doing brodies in the street in front of my apt and threw dirt all over the building and the side of my van. One Jack on an ATV tried to run down a neighbor's dog. About 5 kids riding an ATV kept menacing the neighbors children who routinely play in the street. It was no fun.

mis2810

As I recall things this was the worst traffic. Virtually total disregard for traffic controls with little to no policing. They came to drink, drive and party and they did. Some jackass was doing brodies in the street in front of my apt and threw dirt all over the building and the side of my van. One Jack on an ATV tried to run down a neighbor's dog. About 5 kids riding an ATV kept menacing the neighbors children who routinely play in the street. It was no fun.
Hey now, be careful how you throw around the name Jack. Somebody in GV might take offense. Beat to you to it Jack!:p:p:p:p Couldn't resist Roberto!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Thanks for covering my back Melissa. Now I've got my right arm back, I'm gonna go down there and slap that
kid silly. Two weeks from Wednesday. The Green Valley Desperado is gearing up. Got all my pills and my Metamusal
all lined up. I can't wait.