Sunday Bike Ride.. Desemboque to Lobos

jerry

Missed it too but friends that went said it was a blast...beach party at the finish...crab and asparagas boil

BootNHat

Went on the same trip on quads yesterday along the beach. We had a great time going down and back. The dirt roads around Los Tanques made it difficuly to sit on hard surfaces today.

jerry

Went on the same trip on quads yesterday along the beach. We had a great time going down and back. The dirt roads around Los Tanques made it difficuly to sit on hard surfaces today.
Cool, where did you start.....that odd bit of near quicksand north of Desemboque that appears and disappears...freaks me out...

BootNHat

With permission from the lady at restaurant across the street, we parked right across from the boat ramp to the beach. We left at 8:50 and got back at 3:20 with some nice fresh grouper on ice.

jerry

With permission from the lady at restaurant across the street, we parked right across from the boat ramp to the beach. We left at 8:50 and got back at 3:20 with some nice fresh grouper on ice.
The Narco gang called Rumas controls the town still...all and all is is better than the crooked cops who appear now and then....I have not had a gun pointed in my general vicinity for 18 months....