Sure quiet here on the forum.

Mexican interests doing these huge condo builds have pulled a lot of business away from older properties.Anyone thinking of making money on renting their house needs to rethink that plan.
Seeing those gun battles in Sonoyta not to mention the closure had an effect plus the greed factor has too.You can fly from Tucson to Ontario for as low as $130 rt and Uber to Laguna Beach etc. and nab a nice motel for $120 a night
Sorry Steve come Nov. 5 under same successful , no drama management.
Edit: travel is booming everywhere but 2024 looks epic. Could the border wait and speed trap issues also be discouraging visitors?
I know half a dozen families who gave up on Penasco due to the speed trap BS in Sonoita.

If Semana Santa is also slow, the real estate investors and owners who rent will not be happy. I was at my local dentist and he said business slowed last year to 60% of what it was in 2022 and is still slow. A guy who owns 3 rentals in Cholla has had only a total of 7 days total rented since the border was shut and re-opened. Still lots of building going on in Cholla and around town so who knows what's really happening.

Old55

Border crossing was a breeze yesterday…..not a good sign like you say…..and yet many houses are going up in my development and some are really high dollar. I think people that stayed in the market after Covid are flush with cash …all the new 4x4s , trucks etc were mind boggling….worth more than my house!

corndog

Border crossing was a breeze yesterday…..not a good sign like you say…..and yet many houses are going up in my development and some are really high dollar. I think people that stayed in the market after Covid are flush with cash …all the new 4x4s , trucks etc were mind boggling….worth more than my house!
Just like 2007.. Big trucks, SUV's and expensive sand toy's and house's everywhere...

playaperro

El Pirata
It’s going to get worse when they open up the other 300 or so units going up at Encanto, probably have to make a makeshift village cause everything is expensive out there.

Old55

It’s going to get worse when they open up the other 300 or so units going up at Encanto, probably have to make a makeshift village cause everything is expensive out there.
Young people are going to be buying condos when these jobs come on line.