Urgent - found dog in penasco

Roberto

Just dropped off this morning, a female black and white (mostly black) basset looking dog. She is well cared for with a good weight and shiny coat, but no collar, does not look like a street dog at all. Teats are swollen and leaking so there are puppies somewhere. She was found wandering on Fremont Blvd, near Bryans. We canvassed that area with no success.

Call Twin Dolphins with any information: 602-324-7241 or 638-383-3919

Thanks!i

Last edited:

Kramer

There was a family staying in Las Conchas los Olas 25 who lost their dog this past weekend. Name was Shaffer Don't know if they ever found it They said it was black and white and smaller. Hope that helps

Roberto

There was a family staying in Las Conchas los Olas 25 who lost their dog this past weekend. Name was Shaffer Don't know if they ever found it They said it was black and white and smaller. Hope that helps
Thanks, we will try to check that out. She's still here and crying all the time. A real sweet dog.

Have you tried putting a leash on her and walking her around outside to see if she will lead you to the pups?

Roberto

Yes the entire area around where whe was found was canvassed with her. No response. We got an announcement on the radio maybe that will help.

jerry

Jeez.... i went to Roberto and said "Bob does your dog bite?' he says no/ so i pet the dog mentioned above and it bit me!!!!! i say "hey i thought you said your dog doesn't bite?" Bob says "it's not my dog"

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Jeez.... i went to Roberto and said "Bob does your dog bite?' he says no/ so i pet the dog mentioned above and it bit me!!!!! i say "hey i thought you said your dog doesn't bite?" Bob says "it's not my dog"
was it Steve Martin?