Wind,Shrimp,cheap beer and waves

mis2810

It's been really windy every day, but I don't think the humidity is that bad. But then again, I tolerate it better than most. Lots of little blue jelly fish all over Sandy Beach today, though.

They aren't so little in the water. Those things get to be the size of soccer balls. One thing I have noticed is they tend to avoid people when they approach you in the water.

But their tentacles flow behind for several feet, depending on the size. So you never know when one will stripe across you

Count me in!!………..Wind, shrimp, Cheap Beer & Waves sounds great. A lot better than the heat, greasy burgers, rot gut wine, and dust I live with every day. One of these days I will personally tell you about my cocaine, whores, no sleep and bad food trip……………………..

jerry

It was real nice but this morning a lot of dew....usually a sign it is coming but the wind looks like it will be your companion.

mis2810

When we left yesterday the air definitely seemed "thicker", but it was 90 degrees at 6:00. Got to Phoenix, at 9:30 and it was 98 degrees. I'd still rather be down there.

fasteddy

I was out last night in the 98 degrees and when we got out of the pool it felt cold. Don't mind some humidity but I hate when stuff gets wet
and just wont dry. we have tile in the condo and it seems to stay wet the whole time were there during the humid months. Guess will have to
start in with the "cold ones" fairly early :)

I know what you mean eddy. you have the AC on in the condo and the humidity just collects on the tile. Like a big slip and slide.

AZRob

Weather is showing hi winds tomorrow. We will see, it predicted T-Storms today. We will see. Clear skies so far. I do not see any fish or pelicans diving for fish.

Don't know what happened last post.. Should be
I don't care I am ready to be back but wife says no. Estimated back date back is mid Oct.
She has a problem with the heat and does not like to get in the ocean or swim.
Oh well we are in Show Low and it is nice and cool here.
See you all mid Oct.