1 & 2 bedrooms for rent on sandy beach

marybna

I am so sick of people that rent their condos under the table and don't pay HOA impact fee or Room tax to Hacienda. It was so bad at Las Palomas, One time the one bedroom below us had nine people in it. Here is another example. Not paying the Mexican Gov their room taxes can result in problem for the HOA

Hello.
We are looking to rent for 1 month in September or October. Dates can
be mixed.
Retired couple with no kids or pets. We love Bella Sirena, if it
works with you we will be back couple more times a year.We can pay 850$ flat
fee. We also usually clean our condos when we leave.
Let us know if you are
interesting. Less hassle for you and nice for us!!!
Stayed in Las Palmas in
July in for $850.
Last time I was at Bella there were a lot of people with wristband at the beach pool. They were no problem. I go to the pool by our building and here are people no wristband eating in the pool. These are people that rent under the table and never follow the rules. Security is afraid to confront them because they maybe owners.

apricot

You should talk with your HOA about Security confronting them even if they are owners. We occasionally forget to wear our wristbands at the Sky and Security is right on us when we do that.

marybna

Owner at Bella and long term renters do not have wrist bands. And we do not have a lot of rental units so you notice the wrist bands at the pool. I have been there from the start and am in the first building. My renters have never damaged my place. Most of the renters I meet at the pool are very nice. I have never been there on a holiday weekend but the weekends I have been there, I have never had to close my doors because of noise. Sure, I have had a few missing glasses or plates but nothing like the damage I had at Las Palomas. I hear they have solved those problems after we left. I never had any problems when I had a place at SPA. And when I was there they had no wrist bands. My friends that lived in Old Port use to come over to our place and we all go to the pool. It was not a problem. But as places got bigger and with more people, crowd control became an issue.

apricot

At the Sky, the owners have blue wrist bands. Renters have different colored ones. The Sky is not as big as most resorts on Sandy Beach. But we are right next to Playa Bonita RV Park and sometimes we see people sneak over from there to try to use our pools. Bella is pretty big. I don't know how Security would always be able to tell whether somebody is legally using the amentities without wrist bands.