EngineManufacturer Mercruiser
Engine model 5.7L
Fuel type Petrol
Number of engines 2
Engine power HP 250
EngineHours 400
Cruising Speed 20.00
Max Speed 30.00
Description The Maxum 3200 SCR was the largest built boat in the Maxum fleet when she was introduced in 1994. She has functional deck & cabin layouts with an impressive list of features. With her 11 foot beam she offers a very spacious open cabin layout. There are fore & aft cabins with head, sink & stand up shower. The convertible galley settee & table allow the boat to sleep 6 comfortably. 'Calypso' 1995 Maxum 3200SCR with twin Mercruiser 5.7L (2 x 250hp) petrol engines. Lying Brighton Marina. For further details & to arrange a viewing please call or email Paul at Brighton Marina.
Tankage Fuel 186 gal
Tankage water 40 gal
GeneralEquipment Twin electric/alcohol hob
Fridge
Microwave
Hot & cold pressurised water
Shower
Sea toilet & holding tank
Battery charger
Compass
Depth gauge
Standard Horizon VHF
Speedo
Trim tabs
Walk-thru transom
Walk-thru windscreen
Electric horn
Electric anchor winch
Anchor, warps & fender
Navigation lights
Cockpit courtesy lights
Full canvas canopy
Bathing platform & swim ladder
Transom shower
Snap-in cockpit carpet
Hull construction Fiberglass/GRP

Attachments

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
No Wahoo, I borrowed the description cause I cant type but the pictures are of the boat. Its at the fonatur marina. Boat broker? no just trying to simplify my life.

Last edited:

garyd

Well Known Member
Where the H__L is Brighton Marina? twin 5.7s on a 35 foot boat must burn 50 Gallons per hour. great range !!!!!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
15 to 17 gallons an hour is what it burns at 3200 rpm. Garyd the boat is in Mexico. Are you intrested in the boat or just intrested in your ability derail my chances of selling it ? Thanks

Last edited:

garyd

Well Known Member
Sorry, not trying to derail anything sounds like a great boat. I wish I could afford to own another boat not in the cards right now. I had a 30 foot Searay with with twins but it was older and was carbed so the fuel consumption was not great.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Thank you, Gary I have an old 12' aluminum Gamefisher that I take to the lakes on the rim for trout its as much fun as the big boat and doesn't cost much to charge the batteries on that one.

Last edited:

garyd

Well Known Member
Thank you, Gary I have an old 12' aluminum Gamefisher that I take to the lakes on the rim for trout its as much fun as the big boat and doesn't cost much to charge the batteries on that one.
Sounds like something I could afford !!!!!