2007 Sea Ray 24-26 ft Boat With Warranty For Sale

We've got a larger boat coming in the spring so our 2007 Sea Ray 240 Sundeck is for sale well below book value. The boat is presently in storage in Penasco and has been serviced for immediate use. The boat has 83 hours use since new. The motor is 6.2 liter with 320 hp. It has a 2007 tandem trailer, a wakeboard tower, Mercruiser Bravo 3 dual-prop with stainless props, dual batteries with switch, fresh water/closed cooling system, swim platform (actual length is 26 ft), anchors, life jackets, water skiis, a Sea Ray bimini, full sunbrella covers for the entire interior, fish/depth sounder, a full transferable warranty until March, 2014, etc, etc. The color is red and white. The asking price is 29,500. Send private messages for inquiries, photos, etc. No trades or low ballers please.

Kenny

Are you going to throw in one of those worthless lots to go with ??
...It Looks like a good deal to me Roberto.

Distressed Property For Purchase

I've got a couple properties in Penasco I need to unload. I have had no luck asking money for them so I'm reversing course and offering to pay folks to take them off my hands. Please reply in confidence with your best acceptance of an offer.