2011 fun run

lunarz

I have ridden my bike to Tucson, from San Francisco, in hopes of finding people to ride with to the fun run this week, as I am hesitant to ride alone my first time to Rocky Point. Anyone going that won't mind sharing the road with another Harley? I am interested in leaving Thursday, Friday, whenever. Thanks

playaperro

El Pirata
Perfect, I would plan on leaving my house @ about 6.30 am and that would put me at Kenny and ajp a little after 7. maybe hook up at the circle k or burger place.

lunarz

that sounds great...altho I don't know where Kenny is. also I wanted to give you my cell # but the site won't let me send it to you privately, as I'm new on here. so please let me know if any thing changes & I'll keep checking. Thanks

playaperro

El Pirata
go west on Ajo road till you hit the M donalds thats Kenny Rd. its about 6 miles from the freeway. Anyone else what to ride along? We need a rabbit so we can follow
them and they can spot the Tohono Odom Cops, Park Rangers, US Customs, Homeland security, Arizona Highway Patrol, Pima County Sheriff, Border Patrol, and Tucson
Police.

I stand corrected Its Ajo and Kinney Road!!!

Last edited: