2014 elections

cwalsh

Coming down Jul 1st - 6th, just wondering about the elections this year and if it will effect liquor sales while we're there?

Thanks!
-Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we used to come down over the 4th of july holiday for many years. We somehow, we always seemed to hit it during that time. It was only one day we couldn't buy. One year we ran into a bunch of people that were down there and ran short on cerveza and drove all the way to the UTECA to restock.

cwalsh

So anyone know if there will be elections held during that time frame this year?
No big deal if not, I'll just stock up with extra beverages beforehand..

So does anybody know if there are going to be any days, over the 4th of July weekend, that alcohol can't be purchased ? Just wouldn't be the same without my Pacifico :(

Landshark

Trust Carnac...he knows all and sees all.
Carnac the Magnificent! I can still hear Ed McMahon...

"I hold in my hand the envelopes. As a child of four can plainly see, these envelopes have been hermetically sealed. They've been kept in a #2 mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's back porch since noon today. No one knows the contents of these envelopes, but you, in your borderline divine and mystical way, will ascertain the answers having never before seen the questions."

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
So anyone know if there will be elections held during that time frame this year? [/B]

So anyone know if there will be elections held during that time frame this year?

I really screwed this question up, I read it blindfolded but didn't put my reading glasses on, the L in election looked like an R, that's why I did'nt answer sooner.......