2018 Tax Breaks in Caborca For Early Payers RP?

jerry

January 03, 2018; Caborca, Son.- In order for taxpayers to keep on getting closer to the municipal treasury, it is that as every year citizens are offered a series of discounts for the benefit of their pockets.

The municipal treasurer, Irina Franco Martínez, called for them to continue to comply with this civic obligation, since with their contribution the municipal government presided by Karina García Gutiérrez, continues the actions that the population deserves and has requested as garbage collection and public services.

For its part, the mayor recognizes each of the taxpayers complied, because thanks to them and their effort is how together the municipality continues to advance and achieve great results that can be felt every day.

The discounts offered range from 15 percent in the land base 2018 in the month of January, 10 percent in February and 5 percent in March; In addition, the surcharges of previous years also have reductions, in January 100 percent is eliminated, in February 75 percent and in March 50 percent.

In addition, citizens are reminded that when they meet these payments they also win, since when they make their contribution they participate in the raffles that are held each month, where the main prize is a 2018 car.

mondone

Whitecaps
Paid mine on Jan 3rd on my way back to Phoenix. They tried to charge me additional 701 pesos fee for "Especial Limpia" (garbage services). I explained that in Encanto we don't have city garbage collection and had them remove that charge. All else easy-peasy.

Paid mine on Jan 3rd on my way back to Phoenix. They tried to charge me additional 701 pesos fee for "Especial Limpia" (garbage services). I explained that in Encanto we don't have city garbage collection and had them remove that charge. All else easy-peasy.
Mondone, were the property taxes higher vs last year? Thx

JimMcG

I’m surprised since I have always been told that the government offices are closed through the first week in January.