2020/04/06/hydroxychlorine-covid-19-study-did-not-meet-publishing-societys-scientific standards.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Reviewing scientists find the only study supporting the use of hydroxychlorine for covid 19 does not meet scientific standards. Leaves the effects open to interpretation.

You can review the entire published paper here.

rplarry

Well Known Member
Reviewing scientists find the only study supporting the use of hydroxychlorine for covid 19 does not meet scientific standards. Leaves the effects open to interpretation.

You can review the entire published paper here.

experts are dime a dozen these days. And every day the god-liked worships experts are wrong.

“up to 1.5 Million deaths in US”

“500k deaths in US, based up on our experts in epidemiology and virology”

No, wait, “240k deaths”

Oh sorry, our modeling has changed, “we
predict 100k deaths in US”

“We are happy to announce that our newest datis showing a maximum of 60,000 deaths, with a probable 49k on the low side”. that being said while taking credit for their EXPERT prognostication abilities and NOT taking credit for an absolutely destroyed economy.

Back to the attached article from “experts” regarding hydroxychlorine and Roberto’s mentioning it does not meet scientific standards.

Well, I’ll take this EXPERT and Democratic state representative from Michigan thoughts on the matter :

On a side-note, neither CNN or MSDNC reached out to Rep. Whitsett.

With such a powerful story, I am puzzled why that is ?

Scratching my head.

Roberto

Well Known Member
That article has nothing to do with opinion it is about the evaluation of the methodology reported to arrive at his conclusion.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
That article has nothing to do with opinion it is about the evaluation of the methodology reported to arrive at his conclusion.
Larry can't help himself. The guy that is always bitching about political posts. Furthermore, all these posters are now in direct violation of Stuart so I think Larry needs to go to BAND CAMP for a couple of weeks. It's ok LAR it's happened to all of us.

When are we bringing back the back alley fights over by GUA GUAS??? I was supposed to go a few rounds with HOOCH back in the day but he just fell off the map after he met me and bought me a drink at JJ's.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Larry can't help himself. The guy that is always bitching about political posts. Furthermore, all these posters are now in direct violation of Stuart so I think Larry needs to go to BAND CAMP for a couple of weeks. It's ok LAR it's happened to all of us.

When are we bringing back the back alley fights over by GUA GUAS??? I was supposed to go a few rounds with HOOCH back in the day but he just fell off the map after he met me and bought me a drink at JJ's.
On Hold for now, GV Jack, has the fighting bricks locked up in Quarintine in his vault at Green Valley.