3 bedroom condo rental needed 5-6 weeks

DeniseAck

Because of a whole bunch of changes :( we're only able to stay for about 5 weeks instead of 3 months. All the long term rental listings through agents are priced at 3 months and up. Anyone know anyone who would like to rent to us at a reasonable cost? We're looking at $1200-$1500ish per month. Daily housekeeping not needed. Just want to reconnect as a family after a long hard 2013.

Family of 4, clean and respectful toward property and neighbors, us (40's-50's) non-smokers, 13-year old daughter and 15-year old son, no pets, no parties, low-key nice family.

Early Feb through mid March. I know that this overlaps some spring break dates and I hope that our situation would put your mind at ease.

Please message me privately.

Thanks y Feliz Año Nuevo!

Last edited:

DeniseAck

Thank you everyone. We found a place. Hope to meet some more of you and reconnect with our friends from our first trip!!

Because of a whole bunch of changes :( we're only able to stay for about 5 weeks instead of 3 months. All the long term rental listings through agents are priced at 3 months and up. Anyone know anyone who would like to rent to us at a reasonable cost? We're looking at $1200-$1500ish per month. Daily housekeeping not needed. Just want to reconnect as a family after a long hard 2013.

Family of 4, clean and respectful toward property and neighbors, us (40's-50's) non-smokers, 13-year old daughter and 15-year old son, no pets, no parties, low-key nice family.

Early Feb through mid March. I know that this overlaps some spring break dates and I hope that our situation would put your mind at ease.

Please message me privately.

Thanks y Feliz Año Nuevo!
Denise please contact me i can help you with this. Maria