40 Computers

Happy New Year Everyone... I've been AWOL from the forum for a while been working with my friend from KUCI...

We have recently been blessed with a fantastic donation of 40 computers for the schools and community center... but as always we are in need of assistance with transporting them to Rocky Point....

If you are planning a visit and have room we could use some help... for more info please call us at 602-324-9529

AZ ROB

if you can get the letter from the mayer I can load up my enclosed trailer with them and some medical supplies and cruise them down but before that where are they located?

Rob... they are in Phoenix, Barb will get the exact location to you.... and we have two of them I need to unload from our trunk so there are only 38 left...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Mark,
I called her last week to make arrangements to bring a few and then I was gonna post up for help but she never called me back.....?

She may have been away for the holidays... another friend contacted her last week... Barb will give her a call in just a few and get back to you...