5/6/12 Thank you all for everything!!

DeniseAck

What an awesome trip we had thanks to the wonderful people we met here on the forum! We feel so lucky to have had the "inside scoop" on the best places to eat and best places to visit!

We absolutely LOVED visiting the deserted beaches on La Pinta estuary, ate the most delicious oysters straight from the water at the "2nd" Oysteria, ate the freakin' huge-est shrimp I've ever seen, ate at 2 awesome taco places (Tacos Brisas and Combo Taco), and enjoyed the gorgeous sunsets that are PP at the Boo Bar because of you awesome folks!

We also walked between 5-10 miles a day on the beautiful beaches (thank God, because all that food added up!) and realized just how friendly all the people in PP are. Good thing we had an extra suitcase going home (we brought my kids' outgrown clothes for the children of Penasco) because I couldn't decide between all the spectacular sea shells and wound up bring home a LOT!

We also had drinks and nachos (surprisingly delicious and a good value) for our anniversary dinner at El Capitan's for sunset. Good thing we got there at about 6pm, because by 6:45 (1/2 hour before sunset), the place was packed. We also visited El Pinacate on the way out of town and really enjoyed that too!

Can't wait to visit again!!
Denise