5 Bedroom, Excellent Ocean View Home $160K USD

Roberto

Deal just fell through and I thought I would pass the information along. This nice Las Conchas home is maybe 100 yards to the beach with panoramic, unobstructed views from San Jorg to Whale Hill. 5 bed, 4 bath, lots of deck space. Fireplace. Huge kitchen. Room for a garage. Furnished. Motivated owner with some financing available. Be in for the fall season.
Call 602-324-7241 or PM me for more information.NN01.jpg

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Roberto - Out of curiosity, say I bought this house at asking price. What other payments would I would be looking at? Taxes, HOA, whatever-else-I-don't-know? I mean, utilities are a given, I get that, but what else would I be paying on a monthly/yearly basis to figure true cost of ownership?
Thanks!

Roberto

Roberto - Out of curiosity, say I bought this house at asking price. What other payments would I would be looking at? Taxes, HOA, whatever-else-I-don't-know? I mean, utilities are a given, I get that, but what else would I be paying on a monthly/yearly basis to figure true cost of ownership?
Thanks!
Taxes are minimal less than $100 a year.
HHOA in Unconscious is $1,200 a year, pays for roads and 24 hr security.

Closing costs to get a Trust will vary and only a Notario can quote an accurate figure. Some of the RE agencies here tack on additional fees, sort of like car dealer's ADA (Additional Dealer Profit) which are completely unnecessary. Pay all you rrequired fees direct not to any intermediary except the Notario. That is how millions have been stolen by some of Jerry's buddies here and gone.

Estimate costs for bank trust. Notary costs and registry fees maybe 6-7 $K USD but I have seen higher. Each bank and Notory charge different amounts. Cost should be similar irrespective of the selling price. So if you pay say $6K for a house the cost is doubled for the buyer. Seller pays Cap. Gains typically but if they refuse, as one long gone developer does, you end up paying them if you want the property as it will not transfer till paid.

Last edited: