$550.00 Per Month Longer Term Oceanfront Rentals, Furnished

Your choice: 2 bedroom 2 bath home on the beach near Mannys Beach Club, furnished, with garage OR 2 bedroom 2 bath condo at Las Palomas, furnished, with underground parking. 550.00/mo for 1 person, 750.00 for 2 and 850.00 for 3, plus electricity. Email or call 480-445-9323 or 638-383-3987.

I also don't understand why more for 2 or 3 or more....if it's a monthly???? Especially if the utilities are extra?

Kenny

Thanks Joe, I thought I was missing something...Now maybe if it was a cheap motel and a threesome, you could...NEVER MIND.

Rental amount dependent upon the number of occupants is not a new idea, as it factors in something called "wear and tear", also known as "depreciation". Slightly higher rent for more users, which results in shorter lifespans of everything in the dwelling as well as the dwelling itself, enables the owner to renew and replace appliances, paint, fixtures, televisions, doors, blinds, linens, etc, etc, as they become unserviceable. Ensuring everything is in working order and pleasing to the occupants is always much appreciated and welcomed by renters who like nice things.

sorry...but I've only place that I've seen that is at places like Motel 6.....if you're renting a house or condo, you rent at the occupancy...sleeps 2 or 4 or 6 or 8.....

He's probably seen those Sandy Beach condos over Semana Santa bursting at the seams! Can't blame him for wanting to cover his as$. (And only electricity is extra, he'd still have to pay extra for water, due to extra showers, dirty dishes. If there is gas heating for the hot water, central heat and/or stoves, you've got to factor that in as well.)

He's probably seen those Sandy Beach condos over Semana Santa bursting at the seams! Can't blame him for wanting to cover his as$. (And only electricity is extra, he'd still have to pay extra for water, due to extra showers, dirty dishes. If there is gas heating for the hot water, central heat and/or stoves, you've got to factor that in as well.)
But you know the condos don't rent over their occupancy limits......:moon:

Terry C

Sleeps 6-8. Owner comes down to check things out and finds 16 people in there. Priceless when he runs them all out.....

Thanks for your Bacardi/Smirnoff/Seagrams comments thus far. We will certainly take every gem of wisdom seriously, and thank you all for repesenting Penasco so well.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Thanks for your Bacardi/Smirnoff/Seagrams comments thus far. We will certainly take every gem of wisdom seriously, and thank you all for repesenting Penasco so well.
for someone living in a foreign country you do not represent your country or Mexico well either, that might be the reason you get the comments you always do!!