5th Wheel Trailer

Hobie Vern

Well Known Member
We are selling our 30' 5th wheel trailer. It is currently stored at PDO. It's a 1996 and has been in Mexico for the last 10 years. Just put a new 1 ton mini split in it 2 years ago and it's hardly been used. Has a nice big slide out, everything works. Had the roof recoated about 3 years ago. Will have to wait for the dust to settle to show it but wanted to get the ball rolling. Not giving up on RP just going to get a rig that we can take other places also. Asking $3000.

Hobie Vern

Well Known Member
Would like to view the trailer. I'm in Penasco all the time..
As soon as they let us gringos come back! I'm looking forward to finally meeting my fellow pennsyltukian amigo! I'm going to keep "Trolling" the other threads and find out when it's politically correct for me to do so!!

joanC

Well Known Member
I don't speak for anyone else. but me and my husband and our girlfriend have no plans to venture out of our Penasco home until someone educated like Roberto tells us it's safe.

loribonnell

We are selling our 30' 5th wheel trailer. It is currently stored at PDO. It's a 1996 and has been in Mexico for the last 10 years. Just put a new 1 ton mini split in it 2 years ago and it's hardly been used. Has a nice big slide out, everything works. Had the roof recoated about 3 years ago. Will have to wait for the dust to settle to show it but wanted to get the ball rolling. Not giving up on RP just going to get a rig that we can take other places also. Asking $3000.
Hi there, did u sell this? We are looking....

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
derek skains had one in Swip swap scottsdale and on his own page in facebook for sale a 2015 Rewood 35rl with a make an offer

Hobie Vern

Well Known Member
Thanks to everyone that replied but we’ve decided that we really don’t want to subject our new rig to the salt water air and endless searches at the border. We are going to keep our RP rig at PDO. I would have deleted the post but I don’t know how! Thanks again!