600 miles roundtrip I thought something would happen!

jerry

DryHeat...thanks for the reply....What I have been asking is for a little honesty from some of the boosters.Like alcoholics denying they have a problem you guys need to face the facts.This stuff happened on the main roads.After the first incident they should have put the big checkpoints back up.The first incident could have blown up the giant propane tanks,the gunship attacked the main condo area,the Caborca battle occured on the main highway east.The roads are even sketchier at night ( include Sonoyta too) than in the past. When going south at night the danger increases due to the new construction but made more so by active narco cells and the military etc. having to worry about suv's( or vans) full of gunmen.Young men should avoid traveling in a group at night in cars with dark tinted windows.The next 6 months are a crucial period and will tell us if Mexico is headed in the right direction .The gangster stuff is fluid right now.Who controls the plaza does concern us all.The guys making a move on Penasco seem to be a mixed bag but the Zeta move on AP is not comforting.
jerry, what I don't understand is, are you trying to tell people to not come to penasco or are you telling people it is best to not drive at night or around industrial areas? I think we have all said it is a good idea to not drive at night simply because a stray cow finds itself on the road every so often for the last several years. So where you telling people to stay out of penasco or just to keep an eye out? If it was a warning to keep alert, what does that exactly mean? Unless you have a connection with a cartel and can tell us what week something will happen and what street to avoid, that would be good to know. My 'in the know' connections are not as reliable since our former accountant in privada went bye bye.[/quot

Kenny

Man, what do we do when our in house raconteur starts losing it.
I'm impressed in how much your vocabulary has improved over the years, I truly am. But you know dog, I kind of miss that ignorant foul mouthed alter ego of this new and improved version,

Kenny

Kenny I think he just gave you a back handed compliment...that is a start!
Just saw this after my post. Who knows Jerry, he has been a good dog though, hasn't he.... HEY, do you think he want's to become a member of the "Corvina" club, or what?:D

playaperro

El Pirata
I'm impressed in how much your vocabulary has improved over the years, I truly am. But you know dog, I kind of miss that ignorant foul mouthed alter ego of this new and improved version,
Gracias amigo, tal ves que vengas a Penasco te compro un whisky en Guaa Guau's, pero tu no venes a Penasco, nunca.

Sub

Wow bad news Jerry your such an amazing unbiased news reporter. Thanks for letting us know that some more bad guys were killed in Mexico. Interesting that since you live in AZ you never point out the crime, shootouts and murders that take place in AZ or anywhere in the USA for that matter. You need to let people know to stay out of theaters, bad neighborhoods and schools in the USA... FACT RP is statistically safer than most cities in the USA..

ERIC! Thank you for that enlightening post! Hey, I love statistics, in fact it was my minor in college. Say, can you point me to a website where I can check out the statistics you found for RP that I can compare to similar size cities in the U.S.A? Oh, and are you going to start a "Violence in the USA" section or should I? It's just what this forum needs!

Sub

Signed Señior Smug (my new adopted name)
How was Quartzsite? No trouble with the local law enforcement? No disrupted council meetings? No bodies found out back of the Arco? No shootout between mayoral candidates in the streets? Did the Feds take over the local government yet?

You are NOT Senior Smug, you are forever Flanders!

Reactions: ron