A/c maintenance

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
We just use David thru Carlos at the HOA office ... 3x a year service/check think its $90 a year. I know RockypointDan uses another that checks everything like fridge and washer etc but it was quite a bit more expensive.

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
Which HOA office are you talking about. $90 seems very cheap. I have been paying around four hundred for four visits for the past five years and know that I am getting ripped off. This new company even charges me for materials they use to maintain it.

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
Carlos at the Sea ... The guy just gives it check up and changes filter and etc... David does all of Privada too I guess

ADR

Ely at Rocky Point Beach Home and Condo Rentals | Puerto Peñasco will send someone out and get it done 45 bucks per unit, bill pay paying service, touch ups, directv, most house needs, clean before you come down.
Ely sent Sergia Bustamante out to us Saturday morning. He arrived on time, which for Penasco is unusual. $60 USD. He spent 90 minutes with his 3 man crew on my roof, cleaning, oiling, pressure washing, etc. my A/C Unit. Also cleaned the inside filters. It works better than ever. Ely also sent me out Gerardo to fix our washer. He changed a belt and gear that had broken. Was a bit expensive for what little he did, $75USD, but again, he arrived on time and did a great job.

playaperro

El Pirata
Ely sent Sergia Bustamante out to us Saturday morning. He arrived on time, which for Penasco is unusual. $60 USD. He spent 90 minutes with his 3 man crew on my roof, cleaning, oiling, pressure washing, etc. my A/C Unit. Also cleaned the inside filters. It works better than ever. Ely also sent me out Gerardo to fix our washer. He changed a belt and gear that had broken. Was a bit expensive for what little he did, $75USD, but again, he arrived on time and did a great job.
YEAH, I don't think the maytag repairman gets many calls so he might charge a little extra!