Accident Thursday In RP

Kramer

Does any one have any more information on the auto accident that occurred on Thursday AM killing the manager from Oceano Daniel?

ernesto

I spoke with someone at Oceano, They said Daniel hit a semi that did not stop for the sign at the Laguna intersection just North of town as he was going home from work.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I spoke with someone at Oceano, They said Daniel hit a semi that did not stop for the sign at the Laguna intersection just North of town as he was going home from work.
That is a very deadly intersection and very few understand which way the traffic flows through it. I hate that intersection

Terry C

I agree Russ, I hate that intersection. That is the way we go everytime to Playa Encanto. Coming back to the turn now they have the little road bumps and a large speed bum then two red flashing lights before you get here. That still will not fix the other weird corners and turns.

Last April, we were leaving RP and saw a small car making it's way around that intersection. I was doing about 50 and wondered if the guy was going to stop. Well he didn't stop and proceeded through the intersection, right in front of me. All I could think of was my 40 foot diesel running over him. I jammed on the brakes, hit the air horn and swerved to the oncoming lane to miss the guy. His eyes were as big as saucers. He stopped just before running into the front of my coach. If I didn't swerve I would have creamed him or he would have smashed into me, as I had stopped just past the front of his car. What was he thinking? He never looked for oncoming traffic. What a rediculous intersection. Put in a center lane for the left turn or even a traffic light. SOMETHING.

playaperro

El Pirata
http://defrente.com.mx/2011/06/otro-accidente-en-el-entronque-un-joven-muerto/

ANOTHER ACCIDENT AT THE INTERSECTION, DIED YOUNG
June 6, 2011

By: Silvano Galicia War
Rocky Point, SON.

A young, productive middle age dies in car accident in what is now called "Cruise death" point located at kilometer 90 of the Puerto Peñasco-Sonoyta, and as always, the vehicle did not blame the high regulatory crossing east-west road, the collision was terrible, just twisted metal left over from what was a luxurious sports car, where he was rescued the body of his driver and lifeless.
According to the WHO report by municipal police detention, assigned to the traffic department, at approximately 2:05 hours, was called in requesting a Red Cross ambulance and police presence as a vehicle type tractor-trailer had run over a sedan type vehicle, that at the junction of the Puerto Peñasco-Sonoyta, with the road to Caborca, according to the call, the driver of the tractor-trailer, at the time, was maneuvering to get rid of sedan that had been pressed under the wheels of the rear axle, with clear intentions to leave the area, which in fact did, and that the heavy goods vehicle was stopped in the 21 miles of Cliff Road, The Gulf of units 030 and 036, municipal preventive police.
By the debris left in the scene, and the version of the driver of another vehicle traveling in the cavalcade, and reached to observe much of the accident, it appears that the vehicle make Kenwort, 2003 model, type tractor truck, royal blue, with company logo Trucky called load, with the Federal Public Service license plates, numbered 447-AM4, Citlaly vehicle owned by Teresa Rosas, established in the City of Mexico City and led at the time by whom was identified as Hasael Laguna Rodeo, aged 29, also established in Mexico City, was traveling from east to west along the road Caborca, Puerto Penasco, on reaching the junction, does not respect the stop sign is perfectly visible, and appropriate distance, as well as that from several hundred meters before reaching the crossing, there are "vibrating" to draw attention of drivers, just to make the crossing with proper precautions, it is still long , just across the road Peñasco-Sonoyta vehicle cuts off circulation to the Ford brand, type sedan convertible Mustang line, black, 1995 model, WAD-6240 plates for the state of Sonora, which was led at that time by King David Chavarín owner Anaya, 32 years old from Agua Prieta, established (as documentation) on Calle 5 and Avenida 50, Agua Prieta, who despite the efforts made to avoid the impact, was to crash in the middle of the box that the tractor trailer was dragging, the heavy truck continued its march across about 23 feet, carrying their heavy rear wheels under the convertible with its driver inside.
Said one witness, the heavy vehicle driver was maneuvering for several minutes to get rid of the sedan he was "stuck" under the rear tires, which he did after making moves backward and forward, and without stopping to render any assistance the driver was "pressing" among the twisted metal, headed by Cliff Road, The Gulf, only that from the time of the accident, the driver of a pick-up truck, which circulated after the Mustang, had already given notice to C -4, and several municipal police units were heading to the crash site, so that when the tractor-trailer fled toward the west, the driver of the pick up and I followed at a safe distance, while informing the authorities cellular pathway, so that at kilometer 21, the road to the Gulf of Santa Clara, the cargo vehicle was hit by two municipal police units, where they were forced to stop running.
While at the scene of the accident, other municipal police department assigned to transit traffic controlled at this point, the red cross paramecium, Francisco Tapia gave notice that the unfortunate young man had no vital signs, stating that possibly his death was instantaneous, was informed of the facts Mr. Mario Alberto Diaz Alcantar, head of the ministerial agency based in this city, going to the scene, being accompanied to the proceedings, and investigations of the case, the expert assigned to the PGJE based in this city, once testified to the facts, the unfortunate body was transferred to Carrillo Funeral Home, where he handed over the remains to his family for funeral services concerned.

Comments: No comments
" Behind the railing
FOR MEDITATION "

ADVERTISING SALES

Last edited: