Acuario Cet-Mar feeding the sea turtles

[video=youtube;c17XvpjJon4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c17XvpjJon4[/video]

recent visit to Cet-Mar feeding the sea turtles and holding the babies...

playaperro

El Pirata
Nice

Hey Mark great work Btw is that damn fish that bites still there in that tank that says fish bites..:-x

That would be the perro pargo... I didn't notice that big one, they have a smaller one in there now and the last tank I saw it in now has a Totuaba in it... In any case the Acuario is well worth the visit...

That would be the dogfish. It's a mean MOFO...
Yeah...when my reflexes were a bit faster...I used to mess with it....it would back down to the bottom of the tank, change color, then come blasting up to the top, just about jumping out of the water....used to scare the wits out of the tourists who didn't know about it and give them a good splash! It must have been about 2 1/2 ft long that last time I saw it! :twisted::rofl:

Last edited:
They are just as awnry underwater as they are in a tank... I see them often when I go freediving in my favorite spot, sometimes there are four or more of them there at the same time and the get pretty agressive and you almost need to have eyes in the back of your head to keep from getting nipped by one...

The last time I drove by Cet Mar, I saw that they had fenced off the parking lot from the beach....and the palapas were gone.....