ADOT map now includes RP

Had a park ranger pull me over and write me a warning ticket for driving 69MPH in a 65 zone. Dispatch radioed immediately that I am CCW license holder so the officer made me get out and go back to his car and then asked me 3-4 questions about weapons in my car and if I was carrying. Nice guy but WTF? 69 in a 65?

Encanto

Had a park ranger pull me over and write me a warning ticket for driving 69MPH in a 65 zone. Dispatch radioed immediately that I am CCW license holder so the officer made me get out and go back to his car and then asked me 3-4 questions about weapons in my car and if I was carrying. Nice guy but WTF? 69 in a 65?
There is a zone about a half a mile either side of Organ Pipe the speed limit drops to 55.

Headed South around the right hand bend in road, I have seen the Ranger out of the immediate line of sight running radar.

P.S. 1. Dirtsurfer, I am not insinuating you were not in a 65 zone. 2. The reason I post is the whole Park Ranger, speed drop, seems sketchy to me.

I agree with the speed trap aspect and think they should just keep the speed at 55 until we are out of the park zone. Funny thing, I was about 10 miles north of the park when the ranger pulled me over.