Aerial map showing road names.

Looking for a printable, fairly accurate aerial map that shows road names. I looked on line and I found one I liked, but I'm a little concerned to the accuracy. We are heading down in a couple weeks and although I practically lived there for years, we haven't visited since 2009. (We moved too far away for a while, job thing). We all know how things can change in that amount of time.

A link if you could provide one would be great. Or a PM message as well.

Thanks all!!

Robert

flicks

I have city maps 2 go(Ulmon) app on my I-phone. I chose Sonora State. I downloaded the map to my phone. So I can use it without cellular charges.

Roberto

I have an in-vehicle Garman GPS that shows all the street names. Danged thing even talks to you, tells you the approaching intersections !! Does little good when there are so few street signs :eek::eek::eek: Google maps are pretty accurate too. Unless you want to find a location out in one of the colonias things have not changed much here since 09. Some changes, Bodega and Sams on Benito Juarez, new entry point to Sandy beach off the Coastal Highway . Construction nightmares will not appear on those maps. Avoid the north end of Benito Juarez between the last two lights (or first two comng into town). Take a left on Josefa at the first light then right at any of the traffic lights to BJ or all the way to Unconscious. To sandy beach take the road at the killer intersection on the edge of town, to Laguna Shores then left after crossing the RR tracks. Avoid Samuel Ocana, first right hand turn at the first light into town. You cannot turn onto Calle 13 when northbound on Benito Juarez so you loop around the Circle K before Calle 13 intersection at BJ, to Luis Encinas then right to the light at Calle 13. If you want a complete map on paper stop by Twin Dolphins and pick one up.