Agua Grande towing

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
This company is owned by Dennis and Norma Bleeker in Rocky Point. He brought me to and thru the border yesterday for what I have been told is a fair price since I have never been towed before and had no idea. They are not on the forum so I thought I'd give them a plug. Their Rocky Point number is 383-5770 and their US number is 520 232-2149. The truck was clean and he's an interesting character! LOL!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I was headed to RP from El Golfo, last week, when an ambulance came up behind me. I pulled over and he swung around me, but there was a car coming the other direction, he swerved a little to get around the other car and a small package fell off the back of the ambulance.I stopped and picked it up, it was an ice chest, I opened it and there were some human toes in it. I shut the small lid and took off trying to catch the ambulance, well I couldn't. My cell phone was out of minutes, so when i found a phone, I wondered who should I call, then i realized I didn't know any numbers. Then I saw a sign, it was for a tow truck that made it simple, I called the tow truck.

garyd

I was headed to RP from El Golfo, last week, when an ambulance came up behind me. I pulled over and he swung around me, but there was a car coming the other direction, he swerved a little to get around the other car and a small package fell off the back of the ambulance.I stopped and picked it up, it was an ice chest, I opened it and there were some human toes in it. I shut the small lid and took off trying to catch the ambulance, well I couldn't. My cell phone was out of minutes, so when i found a phone, I wondered who should I call, then i realized I didn't know any numbers. Then I saw a sign, it was for a tow truck that made it simple, I called the tow truck.
Dah, I just got it !!!! A Tow (toe) truck:woo: