AIHRE air conditioning and insulation

aihre

If you need maintenance on your air conditioning or heating system just give us a call! we install, service, fix them fast!

Need a new air conditioning? we carry most brands! Goodman, Trane, York, American Standard, Ducane, Mirage! Central Units, Split system, Mini splits! every house is different, we can give you a free estimate and guide you trough the whole process!

[FONT=&quot]TIRED OF WATER LEAKS? NEED INSULATION? GET BOTH AT THE SAME TIME![/FONT]

Let us fix your roof with Sprayed Polyurethane Foam. Protect your investment! Stop the leaks ruining your ceiling and leaving white spots on the bricks of your dome, plus making your house warm in winter and cool in summer!​
NO MORE LEAKS! 3 YEARS WARRANTY!
Benefits of SPF:[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
* Application process creates a seamless, water-proof, durable building envelope
* Eliminates drafts by completely filling seams, crevices and cracks
* Reduces energy use
* Provides high R-values (7.14)
* Resists water, mildew and fungus
* Adds structural strength
* Provides stability -- does not shrink or settle
* Reduces noise.

SO JUST GIVE US A CALL! WE'VE BEEN ON THE BUSINESS FOR OVER 30 YEARS! THOUSANDS OF WORKS DONE! WE GUARANTEE OUR WORK! CALL US NOW!!!!!
PHONE.- 383-7272 CELL.- 638-112-0327 DANIEL /
638 384 0055 GALO

ron6639

Only good days
A/C

Your facebook thing did not work. Reach me at [email protected] I would like yoou to stop by my place in Penasco and tell me what it will take in time and money to look over and do any repairs if necessary to my heat pump.
Ron

aihre

Hi Ron!
I just fixed the page on facebook and it's facebook.com/aihre, I will email you about your job Thank you!

sea nile

Sea Nile
We had our air conditioner replaced in June by AIHRE. They installed a split system. We have a 2 1/2 story roof so installation was a challange. We thought we needed a 5 ton system but after Galo looked the place over and calculated sqaure footage he determined we only needed a 4 ton unit. Saved us money useing a smaller system. Completely satisfied. Good price and quality work. All work was done on time.
Thank you Galo

aihre

Add us on facebook

Add us on facebook we'll be giving away a free service on your air conditioning and discounts!