Air Ambulance Transport a success!!!!!

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Good luck Tico........

Zopilotes, just like T-Rex, sniffin the air for the smell of death or soon to be.

JJ

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
"Upward to $700,000.00"..................

Wholeeeee sheet!

Gotta feelin my Blue Cross Blue Shield of AZ ain't gonna pay up.

I've got a friend here in Yuma with an old Pawnee crop duster that can do it for a bit less and he even operates in Mexico.

JJ

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Just talked to my fly-boy friend Bill with his Pawnee a few hours ago................

He told me that $1000.00 cash, a bottle of Johnny Walker Red, you pay for the Avgas and any customs costs, and he will pick up and deliver anyone with any problem right here to Yuma International Airport from PP.

Of course you gotta pay for the taxi to the hospital from the airport.

Might tell Wendy about that sweet deal!

JJ

AKA: "BLOW HARD"

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Just talked to my fly-boy friend Bill with his Pawnee a few hours ago................

He told me that $1000.00 cash, a bottle of Johnny Walker Red, you pay for the Avgas and any customs costs, and he will pick up and deliver anyone with any problem right here to Yuma International Airport from PP.

Of course you gotta pay for the taxi to the hospital from the airport.

Might tell Wendy about that sweet deal!

JJ

AKA: "BLOW HARD"
You could use the JWR on the patient as well as the pilot.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Yo Dirt..............

Especially since the old Pawnee duster is a single seater!

The patient gets to ride inside the 500 gallon chemical tank.

JJ

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
I once flew in a small Cessna on a fishing trip in Canada. There were several holes in the dash where the gauges once were including the fuel gauge. The pilot told me that once the gauges quit working he figured why keep them and he pays a lot more attention to the fuel level now that the gauge is gone.