"All Inclusive" What's usually included?

Roberto

Never done one but what would you expect, or what have you gotten from a resort for an "All Inclusive" rental stay?

Done many of them. Cancun one included all alcoholic & nonalcoholic drinks and all food & snacks. We had like 6 restaurants, buffet restaurant, pizza place and beach burger shack to choose from. Was several hotel bars to drink free at including martini one!! Then they included
Nonmotorized water stuff & tennis.

Mmmm ..now i feel like going away!!

Miakko

The ones we've been to have included all food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and non motorized water sports. Most all inclusives have multiple restaurants, snack bars and bars. Great way to relax for a few days:razz:

mis2810

Includes room rental. Its a great way to relax and not have to think about carrying money, taxis, where to eat, etc.

dwig222

If you like the heat, you can get some fantastic deals in the summer. Spend the day in the water! There are some unbelievably luxurious hotels too. Once you go you will be hooked.

Roberto

So would you say it was odd to see an All Inclusive rate offered without the cost of the room included?

macho man

El Cubano
Sorry I didn't introduce myself, but now that Kenny is gone I might try to post some Gps fishing sites if that's ok 15 miles off La Cholla...

macho man

El Cubano
Que onda kenny yes i might be related to Playa big deal i did nothing to you maybe Playa might of pushed u around but what's this got to do with me.

Kenny

Que onda kenny yes i might be related to Playa big deal i did nothing to you maybe Playa might of pushed u around but what's this got to do with me.
I don't remember saying your name or mentioning you, so why bring me up if you didn't want my attention? And who said you kept a dog? LOL