AMLO is a closet commie

Old55

Well Known Member
playing his cards skillfully? Is that a joke? That fool can't even complete a full sentence. If you think he is in charge you are so confused.

I'm happy your commie stock tanked. You think your some kind of Hunter Bidden or something.
Yep a mining stock that is related to minerals needed for electric cars…shit that hurt! . I am curious Rob, what would you have done differently….just stayed out and quit nato ( the Trump 2020 plan) , Attacked Russian planes with F35’s disguised to look like Chinese planes. ( the Trump 2022 plan) or suppled the Polish Migs flying out of Nato airfields ( the WW3 begins plan) Update ! On a ufc podcast Trump was asked what he would do….he replys Windmills suck!

Last edited:

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Biden is hilarious. (and we all know he’s not running the show, but whoever is along with Obama, they sure think we are all so stupid)

Biden actually had the balls to bring up the optimistic slant that with gas prices going through the roof, this is a great time for us all to get electric vehicles. And the will give out subsidies for buying electric vehicles.

Continuing on, he commented that by weaning ourselves off of petrol, we will be put in a much stronger and safer position to not be compromised over energy and oil disputes.

I can’t wait to hear what he comes up with next, when all those electric cars are frozen in place and we are held hostage from an electrical grid cyber attack.

Comedy show we are watching with this administration.
Continuing on, he commented that by weaning ourselves off of petrol, we will be put in a much stronger and safer position to not be compromised over energy and oil disputes. Although I do not drink the kool-aid of any political party That you suggest the U.S. Should remain dependent on foreign energy is simply imbecile and not a well thought out comment. FYI: I run electric cars 100% charged by my own system-no reliance on the grid to get me around. This is the true future of independence for those interested in being released from the bondage of the oil companies, government, utilities and the foreign world oil market. If I could drill my own oil and refine my own gas I would. My alternative is freedom. Any acquiesce to political thought that clouds reasonable thought regarding energy usage is a dictionary example of delusion.

Old55

Well Known Member
Continuing on, he commented that by weaning ourselves off of petrol, we will be put in a much stronger and safer position to not be compromised over energy and oil disputes. Although I do not drink the kool-aid of any political party That you suggest the U.S. Should remain dependent on foreign energy is simply imbecile and not a well thought out comment. FYI: I run electric cars 100% charged by my own system-no reliance on the grid to get me around. This is the true future of independence for those interested in being released from the bondage of the oil companies, government, utilities and the foreign world oil market. If I could drill my own oil and refine my own gas I would. My alternative is freedom. Any acquiesce to political thought that clouds reasonable thought regarding energy usage is a dictionary example of delusion.
When Trump saved the oil men and fucked every hillbilly with a work truck like me. :https://fortune.com/2020/04/14/trump-oil-deal-inside-story-saudi-arabia-russia-price-war-ended/