An inspirational story

dmcauley

A story like that makes me look at my own problems and thank God for his blessings. God Bless your brother and his wife!

jerry

You just have to love our health insurance system.In any other western country they wouldn't be going through this crap.The good news is as the well written story relates they are not your average people.

I'm sorry....but this thread is going from a very inspirational story:thumbsup:....to the usual Jerry BS political statement:deadhorse:.....

This thread is not about you Jerry and your feelings on Obamacare or Brewercare!:evil:

Jerry...why don't you just start your own threads on YOUR various political issues?:fail:

jerry

Well todays headline story in the paper of record in the United States singles out Arizona for the exact same issue facing Jims brother.This is not an isolated case. Did you read the story genius?

playaperro

El Pirata
Muchas Gracias Jim for sharing your brothers fight. I lost my brother, here is a pic when we where breaking in Mexico.

Attachments

Last edited:

jerry

Jerry, What if you got off of your liberal high horse? Just for a little while? Maybe just for once.

You do know that, if YOU want to donate YOUR money for people to get transplants, that you can, right? That it is not, the states obligation to provide this service.
If you read the story it will soon hit you that the author talks about that as part of the solution. Hey just me but I would hope no one has to go through this nightmare