and off-road Maverick? The Rattler

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
We have an AWD Mach E on order. Ford is killing the E vehicle market. The Maverick will come in a hybrid version, the F-150 Lightning is approaching us, the Mach E is out and our older Fusion Hybrid gets aroung 42 MPG in town. I never could understand why Toyota did not come out wiht a mini pickup on the Prius drivetrain, Toyota would have dominated the market.

Old55

Well Known Member
We have an AWD Mach E on order. Ford is killing the E vehicle market. The Maverick will come in a hybrid version, the F-150 Lightning is approaching us, the Mach E is out and our older Fusion Hybrid gets aroung 42 MPG in town. I never could understand why Toyota did not come out wiht a mini pickup on the Prius drivetrain, Toyota would have dominated the market.
Another good thing about Ford is thay are not fighting the new push to give a %of the workers there 16 dollars an hour.The US is really pushing it finally.

Old55

Well Known Member
just cancelled my order ordered July 2020 and was just told expect the truck next summer.
fatboyharley that plant is amazing and as of last month they finally are inforcing the 16$ an hour wage for a % of the workers per Nafta 2 …R’s and D’s worked together on this one!

surfcaster

Tom the Surfcaster
My dad had an International Harvester Travelall. It was like an Excursion but bigger. You couldn't go over 5 mph in first gear, but you could creep up a very steep incline. It had a bad habit of eating U joints. I had to carry a spare and learn how to replace it. My dad made me take my driving test in that monster instead of his Buick. The driving instructor asked if my family had a normal car. I told him yeah but my dad wants me to prove I can drive. He said my dad is a hard ass. Yeah, he was. But boy did I learn some shit from him. Most importantly how to get to Santo Tomas and catch corvina. We called that truck "The Beast."