Animal shelter to close.

Roberto

The newest animal shelter located on Calle Cipreses off Sinaloa across the RR track close to Fremont is closing. No word on the pet sitting they offered or how many animals are affected by the closing. There are still at least 3 formal organizations or groups and lots of individuals working on this problem but the loss is not good. Got a really nice black poodle looking pup in good condition dropped off today after it was dumped in Las Conchas. Any takers??

Well's that's too bad. They were taking in a lot of puppies a few weeks back, and I heard good things about the doggy hotel- we were gonna board our dogs there for a few days. Wonder what happened...

Jane

Hi just got this message from SOS Fundacion Effecto Mascota They could really use some help and have 32 dogs and 15 cats that need adoption.. They are still open for boarding and grooming

• [*=center]Conversation started today

• 12:15

Jane Curtisthere is a rumor that your rescue and boarding hotel are closing..is this true..i heard this on the site rocky point talk..let me know and I will post on that site what is happening and what you need

• 12:26

Fundacion Efecto MascotaHello, the shelter is temporarily not taking in any more dogs or cats because we have no help at all and it has been really hard with the electricity bills to be able to afford food and medical attention so we are temporarily close but not the boarding and grooming services, that is the only money we get to support the shelter. Any help we can get would be wonderfull!!! I really do not want to close but the animals need food and medical attention and if I can not provide that it is inhumane to have them here.... but thank you so much, it would help alot if you can post what is really happening but no we are not closing the Hotel that is all the money we get for the shelter....Thank you again....