Any homes for sale by owner?

Come down and look around. There are lots of good deals, but there's also lots of good scammers and good manipulators. Double check everything you learn....There's alot for sale, houses and condos. (We rent right now cause trying to sell a beach house down in Guerrero), but we are planning to buy, or maybe build. Buena suerte!
I can help you. Please connect with me. Happy Sunday in Rocky Point

About foreclosures, I saw a list the other day, that had some homes in Mariposa, the rest were houses in San Rafael and Brisa's......
That is Correct Mariposa residential has a bunch a bank owned properties. Will be listing a beautiful home there soon. If you are interested please connect with me. Happy Sunday in Rocky Point

2 great condos left in the building at Santo Tomas,the penthouse( spectacular)and a bottom floor unit that can still be changed to two 1br. Or a single 3br...225 k as a large 3 br....think is the last bargain in the subdivision Our workers are painting the outside this week..or for a small story and a half custom home on a big lot figure 160k for a 2 br. 2 bath View attachment 62641View attachment 6265View attachment 6266View attachment 62671400 sq ft house. gated,underground utilities,safe drinking water,guarded,120$ a month fees..bill paying included. But a hour from rockypoint which has it's good and bad points...set near vineyards,olive groves....I will take your parrot for a ride on my electric bike with a purchase!
Beautiful project and area ...

GV Jack

Snorin God
Well, we do have a Forum for Real Estate and this is in it. We also have one for advertising.

I guess it's fair game. Just saying.

LAGUNA SHORES RESORT , MICHAEL ROBERT KLINE is the owner. He went to Prison in New York for mail fraud .CONDOS doesnt have TITLES if you buy a fractional make sure that have TITLE first, because they used to make fraud selling condos with NOT TITLE.. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM LAGUNA.He divorced because he was in JAIL for FRAUD. the divorce documents showing that Michael Kline has been ordered to pay child support all these years and has NOT. Yet it appears that he likes to show how generous Laguna shores is to people in Rocky Point at Christmas.......He likes to look good in front of people yet he doesn't take care of his own children..he was in jail in LOS CABOS SAN LUCAS for destroying enviromental desert reserve to build ROLLING HILLS states resort find him in the web. on pictures shows how faces are changed so that people do not recognize him. He was friends with the famous Jeffrey MacDonald: Jeffrey R. MacDonald 00131-177 Served time at FCI Sheridan from July 1991 to May 2003. Currently serving time at FCI Cumberland. U.S. Army medical officer and a member of the Special Forces Green Berets who was convicted in 1979 of killing his wife and two children. same time when michael was in prision. SEE the pics. What about wife fraud, He committed fraud to his WIFE selling a Scottsdale property for $500,000.00 DLLS. Do you trust in laguna shores? see this picssss..... I have never received a penny from Michael for the girls or myself. Any man that denies his own children is not an honorable man.
Michael is not the big shot he thinks he is.....He is not powerful or wealthy. He only tries to look like he is. He has proven that he has a very mean and vindictive side. I was very happy when the judge here in Arizona stated that Michael is not an honest man! The authorities here know what he is like and that is helpful
He wants to be liked in Mexico as he cannot live in the United States. He is fearful of any Mexican officially complaining about him.
He even tried to leave us homeless and without a car etc....Monster Michael indeed.
monster michael. please keep passing the information
laguna shores resort de puerto peñasco es un fraude , cuidado con comprar una membresia porque el dueño de laguna shores michael kline estuvo en la carcel de nueva york por fraude, tambien le hizo fraude a su esposa en arizona y aparte no paga manutencion de sus hijos en arizona , tambien estuvo en la carcel en los cabos san lucas por destruir parte de la reserva ecologica para construir otro hotel ROLLIN HILLS , buscalo en internet con su nombre MICHAEL ROBERT KLINE. y mira las fotos si usted no cree . pasala a otras personas para que no les cometan fraude...Los condominios NO tienen TITULOS de PROPIEDAD que te los muestren todos....

Attachments

LAGUNA SHORES RESORT , MICHAEL ROBERT KLINE is the owner. He went to Prison in New York for mail fraud .CONDOS doesnt have TITLES if you buy a fractional make sure that have TITLE first, because they used to make fraud selling condos with NOT TITLE.. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM LAGUNA.He divorced because he was in JAIL for FRAUD. the divorce documents showing that Michael Kline has been ordered to pay child support all these years and has NOT. Yet it appears that he likes to show how generous Laguna shores is to people in Rocky Point at Christmas.......He likes to look good in front of people yet he doesn't take care of his own children..he was in jail in LOS CABOS SAN LUCAS for destroying enviromental desert reserve to build ROLLING HILLS states resort find him in the web. on pictures shows how faces are changed so that people do not recognize him. He was friends with the famous Jeffrey MacDonald: Jeffrey R. MacDonald 00131-177 Served time at FCI Sheridan from July 1991 to May 2003. Currently serving time at FCI Cumberland. U.S. Army medical officer and a member of the Special Forces Green Berets who was convicted in 1979 of killing his wife and two children. same time when michael was in prision. SEE the pics. What about wife fraud, He committed fraud to his WIFE selling a Scottsdale property for $500,000.00 DLLS. Do you trust in laguna shores? see this picssss..... I have never received a penny from Michael for the girls or myself. Any man that denies his own children is not an honorable man.
Michael is not the big shot he thinks he is.....He is not powerful or wealthy. He only tries to look like he is. He has proven that he has a very mean and vindictive side. I was very happy when the judge here in Arizona stated that Michael is not an honest man! The authorities here know what he is like and that is helpful
He wants to be liked in Mexico as he cannot live in the United States. He is fearful of any Mexican officially complaining about him.
He even tried to leave us homeless and without a car etc....Monster Michael indeed.
monster michael. please keep passing the information
laguna shores resort de puerto peñasco es un fraude , cuidado con comprar una membresia porque el dueño de laguna shores michael kline estuvo en la carcel de nueva york por fraude, tambien le hizo fraude a su esposa en arizona y aparte no paga manutencion de sus hijos en arizona , tambien estuvo en la carcel en los cabos san lucas por destruir parte de la reserva ecologica para construir otro hotel ROLLIN HILLS , buscalo en internet con su nombre MICHAEL ROBERT KLINE. y mira las fotos si usted no cree . pasala a otras personas para que no les cometan fraude...Los condominios NO tienen TITULOS de PROPIEDAD que te los muestren todos....

Attachments

ron6639

Only good days
Thanks for the response Terry.

We are VERY flexible depending on the situation. Condo or house, nothing less than 2 bedrooms. It is just my husband and myself with a parrot thrown in for good measure. We will consider a lease purchase. We are also flexible to the area in or out of town, I like Sandy Beach but lets face it compared to Seattle ITS ALL GOOD! :)

My husband is retiring US Gov and I own 3 businesses that I will continue to run south of the border. If there is someone out there that is facing foreclosure and needs a solution we might be able to help.
I have a 2 BR house near Playa Bonita area. I will be in Penasco the first week of Jan should you want to have a look see.
Ron

Anyone building at Miramar?
Word around town is ,that's a disfunctional community, MISMANAGED HOA , Disgruntled old folks. That's why there are FSBO 's . Why build your home in that atmosphere? Even though it's one of the most beautiful beaches around.

jerry

Word around town is ,that's a disfunctional community, MISMANAGED HOA , Disgruntled old folks. That's why there are FSBO 's . Why build your home in that atmosphere? Even though it's one of the most beautiful beaches around.
Always had a good time when renting there pre 2004 when the stinking Mayan Palace appeared.." except for the constantly drunk late 30s son of the old lady that rented the third house from the end who constantly hit on female renters....we beat the shit out of him one night and the next morning( well noon) he remembered nothing...

Landshark

Looking forward to hearing from some of our Miramar members about this...

ron6639

Only good days
My husband and I are looking to relocate permanently to PP. Does anyone know of a home or condo preferably 3 bedrooms with ocb? View of beach or on the beach preferably. Interested in owner occupancy and have read a few horror stories so I want to be certain I do all of my home work. I know the economy has hit many hard so perhaps we can find a win win situation.

Just as a side note I have really enjoyed reading this board and the wealth of information so many have been kind enough to share.

Cant wait to be part of such a warm community!
Dina & Chris
My home is behind Playa Bonita Hotel and is a 2 BR 2 BA single dwelling and it is for sale