Any homes for sale by owner?

Landshark

Well I suppose your first hand information is better than my second hand info that I have heard for years that Dee Brooks at Twin Dolphins Realty is great.

jerry

The big time real estate hustlers don't like her because she is.....what is that word?.....oh yea HONEST

Roberto

The big time real estate hustlers don't like her because she is.....what is that word?.....oh yea HONEST
Well I am guessing that 'Concerned' is one of the hustlers. The owner of one of the hustler's shops recently told her he was going to harass her at every opportunity. That, told to her face, simply because she has declined to join that social organization AMPI. AMPI touts their so called 'MLS', which it is certainly is not. A true MLS is a separate business organization offering professional service to brokers. This thing here is managed, day to day, by one of the 'brokers'. Talk about foxes guarding the hen house. It is incomplete and inaccurate and has been operated dishonestly by AMPI in the past.

I have know Dee well for the about 6 years that I have hung around the office, and I do not know what 'concerned' is concerned about as I have never observed anything but honest business here. She hold the oldest active license in Sonora.

True she does not play the game. She will object when one of the 'hustlers' adds on fictitious charges. She does not pack on several thousand dollars to a sale for 'closing coordination' or make up stuff like charging for a 'bridge' loan on a straight up deal, both of which I have personally observed from other shops. We worked with a gent who had passed over $10K earnest money on a property that was so screwed up that it was not saleable and the selling broker ,'hustler', knew that full well. As a result of this the 'snipers' have been real active lately spreading half truths, distortions and outright lies.